The dating services offered by Zoosk Inc are among the best in the world as well as a personalized approach that claims to give users more control over their contacts compared to other reputable dating platforms.
Launched in 2007 Zoosk.com is a safe dating site, which owes its strong growth to social networks in which it is grafted like Facebook, Hi5, and MySpace.
It has also been offering apps for Android, Apple iOS, and Amazon for several years.
Through early success, Zoosk has built a community of 50 million members (called Zooskeurs) spread across more than 40 countries around the world.
Zoosk is a site whose registration and viewing of profiles are free but also allows its members to purchase premium options allowing them to offer virtual gifts (to show their interest to another Zoosker) or to subscribe to a premium subscription to reply to a private message.
Benefits of Zoosk
It can be used on both smartphones and computers and over the years has gained a good reputation with the public.
Zoosk intends to do everything in its power to maximize the chances of its users to find the right people and get out of loneliness! The other advantages of od using Zoosk are:
- The Zoosk dating platform is free to download from the Apple App store in 25 languages in over 80 countries and is suitable for single men and women of all ages looking for a new relationship.
- You can use the Zoosk mobile app on any smartphone, including iPhone and Android devices, and you have the option to access Zoosk through Facebook.
- Zoosk uses behavioral matchmaking technology to personalize the online dating experience so that singles can find potential mates for a relationship that’s right for them.
- Whatever your age, your gender, or your preferences, You have the possibility with Zoosk to create connections very quickly.
- The members connected to Zoosk are young and dynamic, allowing a maximum of exchanges.
- Everything is done so that meetings can be made in complete safety, thanks to the verification system of profile photos.
- The prices of the application’s subscriptions remain affordable, and different payment methods are available.
A complete guide to using Zoosk login
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, navigate, reset account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using Zoosk.
Registration/ Sign Up
Signing up as a Zoosk member is free and very easy. If you already have a Facebook or Google account, you will have the option to register through these accounts. When you're ready to give online dating a try, follow the method mentioned below:
- Simply visit the link https://www.zoosk.com/login/registrationfrom your browser, Select your sex and the sex of your future partner. Add your date of birth, email address, and create a password for your Zoosk account.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your place of residence, for example, the city in which you live or the closest to you. Then you have to upload a picture of yourself for your profile. There are instructions on what type of photo you can upload. You can skip this step if you don't have a photo yet.
- Answer a few questions about yourself, such as your build, number of children, level of education, ethnicity, and a few other details.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link that will be sent to your email address given in step 1. You will then learn how to view other profiles and send messages to people who interest you.
- Once you signed up, you joined the millions of other Zooskers around the world who like you are looking for love. Now you can start looking through the profiles of other Zooskers in your area.
- For Facebook, just tap the Connect with Facebook option; the site will then redirect you to Facebook, where you can log in using your account details.
- Once this process is complete, you will be returned to Zoosk, all logged in. These steps are pretty much the same for Google+ users.
Log in to your Zoosk account
As with the registration, you can log in with your Google account or Facebook account.
- Visit the link https://www.zoosk.com/loginfrom your browser, enter your Email Id and password that you have entered during registration. Then click on LOG In blue button.
- Your profile is displayed on your screen, you can then start chatting with connected people, view your messages, chat with members, etc.
Reset EMail and password
- If you don't remember your password, go to the login page https://www.zoosk.com/loginand click on the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter your email address and Zoosk will send you an email with a password reset request.
- If you request a password reset and you do not receive an email from Zoosk, it may be because your email provider has blocked Zoosk. Check your junk mail folder.
- Click on the link provided and reset your new password.
- Click on SAVE THE PASSWORD button.
Change Email ID
If you want to change your Email address in Zoosk, then go with the following method:
- Go to the link https://www.zoosk.com/loginon your browser and log in to your account.
- Then in the top right corner of the screen, you will see your display name, click on it.
- Scroll down and click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS, there find your Email ID. Select EDIT next to Email.
- Provide the new email address that you want to use and click on the SAVE button.
- A link will be provided to your new email address, click on the link to verify your new email address.
To deactivate or delete your account, it is mandatory to be logged in from your computer. This option is not available on the mobile application or the browser from your smartphone.
- Log in to your profile from your computer via link https://www.zoosk.com/login
- Click on your Zoosk nickname at the top right of your screen
- Choose the option Settings, scroll down and click on Account Status and click on the MODIFY option.
- Then select the link to Deactivate the account.
- Finally, confirm your choice by clicking on the Deactivate button.
- If you don’t want to delete the account but temporarily take a break from the dating site, then when you click on the MODIFY option, instead of clicking on Deactivate you can click on PAUSE MY ACCOUNT.
Payment for premium services
You can thrive with free Zoosk membership, but it has limits. You won't get very far with a free subscription. If you only use the free membership, your profile will not really be seen by other members and you will not be able to connect with other Zooskers. If you find a member you want to connect with, you must either have a premium membership or use Zoosk's virtual currency, Zoosk Coins, to purchase the right to message that member. Signing up for a premium membership allows you to unlock and take advantage of some premium features including handshaking, messaging, and chatting to help you get to know other members.
Zoosk has various plans and subscriptions that include:
- One payment of $29.95 for a month
- $19.98 per month or one payment of $59.95 for 3 months
- $12.49 per month or one payment of $74.95 for 6 months
- $12.49 per month or one payment of $149.88 for 1 year
You can pay for these subscriptions via credit card, debit card, PayPal or PayPal Express, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, check, bank transfer, SEPA bank transfer, iDeal, Sofort, Boleto, or Giropay.
|Google Play||Google Play|
|Apple store||Apple store|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Specialties||Online Dating, Mobile Applications, Computer Software, and San Francisco|