World of Warcraft (WoW) is without a doubt the most popular online multiplayer role-playing game of all time.
The game is played by players around the world and the game continues to attract more players with each passing year.
You can play as different characters, each with the possibility of using various and varied powers.
You operate in the fantastic world of Azeroth, a planet filled with monsters, magic, and secrets.
Two factions oppose each other: the Horde and the Alliance. These factions fight fiercely to extend their dominance over Azeroth.
Join a faction, choose your race and class, and go fight alongside the powerful leaders of the Horde or the Alliance!
Released in 2004, the game is created by Blizzard Entertainment, and currently has 8 expansions:
- Burning Crusade (2007)
- Wrath of the Lich King (2008)
- Cataclysm (2010)
- Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- Warlords of Draenor (2014)
- Legion (2016)
- Battle for Azeroth (2018)
- Shadowlands (2020)
Each expansion comes with several content patches that come out over the course of those two years.
World of Warcraft offers a very rich and varied content: thousands of quests, a hundred dungeons and raids, a hundred zones to explore, player against player, collections of all kinds, and even pet fights!
A complete guide to using Wow Account login page.
If you are looking for the complete guide and step-by-step method to log in, navigate, reset account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using WOW account login.
How to Create an account and download the game?
Before starting your adventure, you must create an account and download this famous game. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://eu.battle.net/account/creation/flow/create-full from your browser and specify your country and date of birth and click on the CONTINUE button. Or you can also sign up with Facebook, Apple, or Google.
- You will have to enter your first and last name and click on CONTINUE.
- The screen will appear which will ask you to enter your email address and phone number. Adding a phone number is optional.
- Now set up your password and click on CONTINUE.
- Now you have to create your Battle Tag which will be your name n the game that will appear publicly. You can change the name once for free so choose it carefully.
- Now click on CONTINUE, you have created your account. The next step for you is to verify your email account for which they will send you the link. Click on the link and verify your account so you can enjoy other features of the game.
- Now you have to download the Blizzard Battle.net app, you will be able to install WoW (or other games) by clicking on install.
How to login into your WoW account?
After creating your WoW account, you can now easily login to your account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the wow account login link https://us.battle.net/login/en/?ref=https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/balance&app=shop from your browser and enter your Email address or phone number and password. Then click on the LOG IN button.
- You can also log in through your Facebook account, Apple, and Google.
- You have successfully signed in to your account.
How to purchase Extension and Subscription?
Now you have to take out a credit card. First of all, know that you can play for free up to level 10, and this with as many characters as you want. Do not hesitate to abuse this limit to assemble several characters, in order to get used to the game and to know which class you like the most. Afterward, you will need two things: a subscription and the latest expansion, Shadowlands. Buying a membership alone gets you access to everything from Vanilla to Battle for Azeroth, which is already huge! And if you like the game, you can acquire Shadowlands! Subscriptions will automatically renew according to the period you have chosen (everyone, three or six months) and using your chosen payment method until canceled. You can cancel your subscription at any time. When using a credit card you will see a temporary charge to ensure that it is a valid account. To make a payment, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can make payment through the Battlenet page or from the WoW community site. You can directly visit the link https://account.blizzard.com/payment from your browser to make payment.
- You can choose Credit Card which will be billed monthly.
- You can also pay via a prepaid card which is good for the time allotted on the card. After time expires, you will have to buy a new card each time and go into your account management so you can enter a new code for it.
- You can also pay via a Paypal account. Choose a method of payment that is suitable for you and pay for the subscription that fits you most.
How to reset your Email address?
If you want to change the email address that you have registered with for your WoW account, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
- Once wow account login, click on the Battle Tag Name on the top left corner of the screen.
- Then click on Account Settings, click on ACCOUNT DETAILS, scroll down and you will see your Email. Click on UPDATE, now enter your new email address and click on SAVE.
- A verification link will be sent to your new email address, click on the link and verify your new email address.
How to reset your password for your WoW account?
If you ever forget your password to your WoW account login or if you ever wanted to change your password, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://eu.battle.net/account/recovery/en-us/?ref=&theme=bnet-wcag&app=oauth from your browser and click on I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD.
- After you click on it, a new page will appear which will prompt you to enter the email address that you have registered with.
- Now click on the CONTINUE button, a new page will appear which states it has sent a code to your email address. The page also has an empty box where you will have to enter the code that is sent to your email address.
- Enter the code on the page and click on CONTINUE.
- Now a page will appear where you will have to enter your new password twice and then click on CONTINUE.
- You have reset your new password.
How to close your WoW account?
If you want to deactivate or close your account then you have to end the request for which you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/wf/services/1328/1361 from your browser and enter your email address and password and click on the CONTINUE button.
- Read all the information given on the screen, understand that all your personal information, purchase history, and transaction history will be deleted permanently and you won't be able to recover it later.
- Click on the box that says I understand that I am requesting to have all of my data removed. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEITHER BLIZZARD NOR I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER THIS INFORMATION. Now click on CONTINUE.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address, enter the code within ten minutes, or else it will expire.
- An email will be sent to you that your account will be deleted within 30 days.