Ultimate Software’s UltiPro cloud solutions for HR, payroll, and talent are inherently designed to enhance the employee experience.
UltiPro helps organizations develop highly productive and happy workforces.
With UltiPro’s convenient onboarding and custom recruiting capabilities, businesses can make a positive first impression and build long-term relationships. UltiPro makes it easy for the HR industry.
It actively manages employee files, anytime, anywhere. Employees can access their personal information, payroll, and benefits directly in UltiPro, and administrators can quickly calculate and process payroll with precision.
UltiPro, a flexible and configurable solution, has workforce management tools to serve businesses of all sizes, as well as intuitive features and tools for ongoing compensation, performance, and succession management, from predicting the employees who will have the highest performance until the creation of better leaders.
UltiPro also offers a modern approach to learning that encourages professional development, and organizations can use UltiPro’s advanced survey solutions to measure how employees actually feel about work.
What’s more, Employees can get personalized on-demand assistance for HR-related requests. Most importantly, UltiPro is backed by powerful business intelligence across all of its solutions to help drive smarter, more people-centered results.
Ultimate is committed to putting people first, always. This core tenet drives its award-winning culture, products, and services: providing a personalized, proactive customer experience that goes beyond software support. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Weston, Florida, Ultimate has been in the top 25 of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For Since 2012. The company serves thousands of clients in various industries managed by millions of people around the world. The benefits that Ultipro login provides include:
- Easy setup for open enrollment sessions, including the option to customize content and messages for employees.
- Create rules for coverage, premiums, and computations of amounts paid by the employer.
- Automatically calculate employer and employee premiums and ensure proper check deductions are made.
- Eliminate duplicate rules, duplicate data entry, and reconciliation reports.
- Enable employee guidance through all steps to make changes related to life events.
A complete guide to using Ultipro login page.
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, view personal information and reset account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using UltiPro login page.
How to login to the Ultipro account on the computer?
If you are trying to log into Ultipro employee account from your PC at home or workplace and you are unable to log into Ultipro, make sure you follow the steps below precisely:
- Open the browser you use to browse the web (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera) and go to ultipro login page: https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx.
- Enter your username and password and press the Login button to sign in to your account.
- Done, you should now have successfully logged into your Ultipro employee account from your PC.
How to login to the Ultipro account on a mobile device?
You can log into Ultipro on a mobile device using two methods; one is direct by accessing the login page specially designed for mobiles and the second would be by installing the Ultipro mobile application available for iOs and Android users. To log in to your Ultipro using the login page of the mobile version, you must follow the steps below:
- visit this Ultipro mobile login page https://e13.ultipro.com/mobile/app/pages/login.aspx into your browsers.
- Enter your username, password and press the Login button.
- Also, if you want to access all Ultipro mobile features, the best solution would be to install the mobile app.
- What you need to do is download the Ultipro mobile app for Android and iOS, install the app, and log into your account to verify your personal details. For a successful installation of mobile apps, you need version 10 or newer for iOs devices and version 5 or latest for Android devices.
How to view your personal information?
If you want to view your personal info, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Once Ultipro login account, navigate to the MENU bar which you can find in the upper left corner of the screen. Now click on the option MYSELF and you can now access all your personal information.
- If you want to add favorites, then click on the red heart tab.
- On the personal section, you can view your name, address, phone number and if you want to change any information then click on the EDIT PENCIL button or you can click on THINGS I CAN DO which you can see on the right-hand side of the page.
- If you want to see contacts, then click on CONTACTS and click on the hyperlinked name if you want to make any changes.
How to view and edit Payroll?
If you want to view payroll in your UltiPro, then you can do the following steps:
- After ultipro login, navigate to the MENU bar, and click on the PAY tab.
- You can view your payroll, if you want to edit the direct deposit, then click on the green ADD button or click on THINGS I CAN DO.
How to reset the password?
If you forget the password to your Ultipro account, no problem, all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the ultipro login link https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx from your preferable browser and click on the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter your Username and they will provide you with the link in your Email.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions as given and you will be able to reset your password. You also have to answer the security question you have previously chosen and answered.
- The second option for you to change your password is to enter the access code if you have one. Enter your username and access code and click on GO. If you have an access code, you don't have to answer the security questions.
- After you create a new password, you will be taken to a new page where you have to select new security questions and answer them. Then only your new password will be accepted.
How to reset the Username for Ultipro?
If you forget your Username or want to reset your Username then you have to contact the system administrator by calling (800) 432-1729, e-mailing [email protected], or by completing a form at https://www.ultimatesoftware.com/ContactUs.