School Information Management System (SIMS) is founded to build an integrated system for the management of schools so they can transform their school education in Tanzania to ensure ready availability of authentic data while simplifying data collection processes.
It helps schools to create a consolidated and comprehensive Management Information System as a single source of authentic data.
The Online SIMS login enables the management of the school to easily and quickly enter data of their students who are seeking fresh admissions.
The SIMS online service has been helping parents, teachers, students, and school management to ensure high-quality education.
It has been assisting to make the management of schools more reliable, secure, and efficient through easy and fast data entry procedures. The advantages that it has been providing are as follows:
- You can sign in to SIMS online services through a third-party account as well so there is no need to set up a separate account for SIMS parents or other services.
- You can register to SIMS online services with Microsoft (or Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple ID, or SIMS ID2.
- Parents who have more than one child at school can register only once in school.
A complete guide to using SIMS login
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, navigate, reset account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using SIMS .
Registration/ Sign Up
If you want to register for SIMS online services, then you need a unique invitation code provided to you through a registration email from email@example.com. then you have to click on the invitation code so you can be redirected to the page from where you can register for SIMS online services. Now follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the redirected page, you will have the option to choose to sign up using Microsoft (or Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple ID, or SIMS ID2.
- Choose the one suitable to you and click on it, you will be directed to sign in.
- Those who have a SIMS ID account can sign in with a SIMS ID. Click on it and the registration screen will appear where you have to enter Username and Password.
- If you don’t have SIMS ID, then you can register through Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft (also Office 365), or Apple ID. You will now have to complete standard account authentication.
- you will now see the permission screen which asks you to allow this app to access your information. Click YES, and enter the INVITATION CODE and click on the REGISTER button.
- You now have to answer some questions to confirm your identity. The questions will be asked depending on whether you are a parent, student, or member of staff at the school.
- Parents have to enter the date of birth of their child, students have to enter their own date of birth.
8. Click on VERIFY button and your account is created. You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Login?
After creating an account, you can easily login to your account.
If you are a parent, you can log in through https://www.sims-parent.co.uk or through the SIMS Parent app.
For students' login, visit https://www.sims-student.co.uk or through the SIMS Student app. Now follow the methods mentioned below:
- After clicking on the respective link, a screen will appear where you will see icons of Microsoft (or Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple ID, or SIMS ID2 that you have registered with.
- Now enter your sign-in details, your username, and password. You are now signed in to your account.
How to Reset/Change password?
If you forget your password and don’t know how to recover it, you have come to the right place. Here is the step by which you can recover your password:
- Go to the link https://sts.sims.co.uk/login?signin=1346f42cbf70eb028d267cc28da9ad95from your browser and click on FORGOT PASSWORD? Option.
- Enter your email address and check on the box that says I AM NOT A ROBOT.
- Now click on the Next button, and a security question will be asked to verify your identity. Answer the question as you have answered during the registration process.
- Click on SUBMIT button, you will now have to enter your new password, retype the password and click on the RESET PASSWORD button.
How to change/recover username/ID?
If you forget your username to your SIMS online service, then you have to contact your SIMS ID Site Administrator who can help you in changing the Username.
If you want to delete your SIMS online account, then you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your account as mentioned above and click on the HELLO YOUR NAME option that can be seen on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on SECURITY TAB, you can now see the option DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
- A page will appear where you will be provided with the information on what will happen if you delete your account. If you are confirming you want to delete your account, then scroll down to the page and click on DEACTIVATE button.
- Again a warning message will appear, scroll down and click on OK Button.
What you need to log in?
To login to your SIMS online services, you need to know the respective link to login which differs if you are a parent or student. the links have been mentioned above. You should know your username and password as well.
What you need to register?
To register, you need a unique invitation code provided to you through email from email@example.com. you also need an account in Microsoft (or Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple ID or you need to have SIMS ID2.
You don’t have to pay for registering in SIMS Online services however, SIMS online services have enabled the school administration to collect payment from parents using data already in SIMS.