Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in 1871 in Victoria.
Since then the organization has expanded to become one of the most recognized animal welfare organizations.
The organization not only works for the welfare of the animals in Australia but also provides services to animal owners.
They have started their pet insurance policy after partnering with PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd and The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (Hollard).
since then, it has been providing the most complete coverage for animals and their owners, and maximum safety for animals.
Benefits of RSPCA Pet Insurance Portal
RSPCA started its online services for its clients so they can pay their insurance through hassle-free online services.
With simple online registration, you can receive the following benefits:
- RSPCA offers you pet insurance that covers everything from accidents to incidents with other pets, interventions, medications, and post-operative care.
- In the event of an animal accident, RSPCA guarantees compensation for the value of the animal in the event of death and the necessary veterinary assistance expenses. Such as consultations, medication, diagnostic tests, or surgical interventions, among others.
- It offers telephone information on kennels, hotels that admit animals, protection societies, training centers, breeders, holding exhibitions and competitions, and everything related to the pet. It includes veterinary consultations on handling, feeding, or vaccinations, among others.
- It offers a list of collaborating hospitals and veterinary clinics, as well as the possibility of accessing centers of free choice with the corresponding reimbursement of expenses, according to the limits established in the policy.
Registration to RSPCA Pet Insurance Login Portal
After applying for the insurance policy, your policy will be accepted and activated on the same day.
You will be issued with the Policy Number with which you can register in RSPCA Online Portal.
To register for RSPCA online account, do the following process:
- Visit the link https://petportal.RSPCApetinsurance.com.au/CustomerRegisterfrom your browser.
- Enter your policy number, date of birth, postcode, email address, and create your password. Remember that your password must be at least 8 characters long with one Uppercase letter and a number.
- Now click on SIGN UP.
- Your policy number and information will be verified and if the information you submitted is correct, your account is created.
Sign in/Login to your RSPCA Account
After registering your account, you can now sign n to your account, pay for your pet insurance, view your details, get the online veterinary consultation for your pets, file for the insurance online if your pets get injured and hospitalized. Do the following process to sign in to your account:
- Visit the link https://petportal.RSPCApetinsurance.com.au/SignInfrom your browser and enter your Policy Number or email address and type your password.
- If you are going to use the same device for your login, then check the box REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to enter your username and password each time you log in.
- Click on Login Button.
Online Insurance Claim
If your cats or dogs get injured or hospitalized, you can claim the insurance online through RSCA account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download the claim form available on the website.
- Upload a copy of the invoice and consultation notes from your vet.
- Remember that the vet should be registered in Australia.
- If it's your first claim, then you have to provide a detailed medical history of your pet since you own the pet.
- If you have adopted the pet, then you have to submit the adoption paper.
- Now follow the instruction given and make the claim.
Payment of online insurance premium
After signing in to your account, you can now pay your monthly insurance premiums at your preferred time.
They accept Credit Cards, payments, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, and Visa Electron.
Just enter your payment details and follow the instructions given on the screen.
In the event of forgetting your password to your RSPCA Account, then following these simple steps, you can reset your password:
- Go to the link https://petportal.RSPCApetinsurance.com.au/ForgotPasswordfrom your browser.
- Enter the email address you have registered with and click on SEND EMAIL button.
- A link will be mailed to you, click on the link and reset your new password.
Delete or close RSPCA Account
If you no more want to use the online services for claiming the insurance or paying the premiums and want to close or delete your RSPCA online account, then you have to contact their customer Support Number 1300 881 492 where you can call from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday (AEST) and 9.00 am to 2.00 pm, Saturday (AEST).
You can also contact them by sending mail at [email protected].
Give them a valid reason and request them to delete your account and information.