Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or RSPCA was founded in 1871 in Victoria.
Since then the organization has expanded to become one of the most recognized animal welfare organizations.
The organization works for the welfare of the animals in Australia and provides services to animal owners.
After partnering with PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd and The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (Hollard) it has been providing the most complete coverage for animals and their owners, and maximum safety for animals.
Benefits of RSPCA Pet Insurance Portal
RSPCA started its online services for its clients so they can manage their pet’s insurance online and with ease.
With simple online registration, you can receive the following benefits:
- Manage and update your policy online.
- Claims can be made online.
- Track claim progress online.
- Ability to pay insurance through hassle-free online services.
- View pet insurance that covers everything from accidents to incidents with other pets, interventions, medications, and post-operative care.
- Obtain a quote and secure cover online.
- Provides a list of collaborating hospitals and veterinary clinics, as well as the possibility of accessing centers of free choice with the corresponding reimbursement of expenses, according to the limits established in the policy.
Registration to RSPCA Pet Insurance Login Portal
After applying for the insurance policy, your policy will be accepted and activated on the same day.
You will be issued with the Policy Number with which you can register in RSPCA Online Portal.
To register for RSPCA online account, do the following process:
- Launch any modern web browser and visit RSPCA’s official website @ www.rspcapetinsurance.org.au
- Once the homepage loads up, click on the Customer Login option located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- On the next page, click on the Sign up option.
- Then on the Sign up page, enter the following details:
- Policy Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address and
- Create your password (Password must be at least 8 characters long with one Uppercase letter and a number).
- Now click on the Sign up button.
- Once your Policy number and Information have been verified, your RSPCA online account will be created.
Sign in/Login to your RSPCA Account
After you have signed up on RSPCA online portal, you can now log into your account and start managing your pet insurances online. To log into your RSPCA online portal follow the steps mentioned below:
- From any modern web browser, visit RSPCA official website: www.rspcapetinsurance.org.au
- Once the homepage loads up, click on the Customer Login button on the top right corner of the page.
- Next on the Login page, enter wither your Policy Number or Email address and then type your password.
- If you are going to use the same device for your login, then check the box REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to enter your username and password each time you log in.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the Login Button.
If you have entered the correct credentials then you should see your RSPCA account.
I forgot my RSPCA password, what to do?
In the event of forgetting your password to your RSPCA Account, then follow these simple steps to reset your password:
- First, go to the RSPCA log in page and then click on the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter the email address you have registered with and click on SEND EMAIL button.
- A link will be mailed to you, click on the link and reset your new password.
Online Insurance Claim
If your cats or dogs get injured or hospitalized, you can claim the insurance online through RSPCA account by following the steps mentioned below:
- First login to your RSPCA portal (If you are a new member please sign up to manage your policy online).
- Then upload a copy of the invoice and consultation notes from your vet (Remember that the vet should be registered in Australia).
- If it's your first claim, then you have to provide a detailed medical history of your pet since you own the pet.
- If you have adopted the pet, then you have to submit the adoption paper.
- Now follow the onscreen instruction and make the claim.
After signing in to your account, you can now pay your monthly insurance premiums at your preferred time.
They accept Credit Cards payments, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, and Visa Electron.
Just enter your payment details and follow the instructions given on the screen.
Delete or close RSPCA Account
If you no more want to use the online services for claiming the insurance or paying the premiums and want to close or delete your RSPCA online account, then you have to contact their customer Support Number 1300 881 492 where you can call from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday (AEST) and 9.00 am to 2.00 pm, Saturday (AEST).
You can also contact them by sending mail at enquiries@RSPCApetinsurance.org.au.
Give them a valid reason and request them to delete your account and information.
Does RSPCA Pet Insurance have a mobile app?
Unfortunately, RSPCA does not have a mobile app. You can use their website to login and manage your account.