RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ web portal that allows parents to view useful school information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others.
Using RenWeb, Parents can access grades, homework, and other school information in one convenient place.
Parents can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
RenWeb also has an app if you would like to download it on your mobile device (The app does have a cost).
Four years ago, FACTS and RenWeb merged to provide the best education experience.
Since then, they have worked toward combining services in a way that benefits school partners and their families.
After October 2018, RenWeb Student Information System became FACTS SIS.
Note: The latest major release of the Chrome browser has been causing loading issues with confirmation pop-ups in some FACTS SIS pages. Chrome has released a minor update (version 92.0.4515.131) which corrects the issue.
But if you are still experiencing pop-up issues, please first make sure the pop-up blocker is turned off, and if the issue persists, make sure to upgrade to the latest version of Chrome by going to Options > Help > About Google Chrome, or try other web browsers.
By accessing ParentsWeb you have the options to:
- Access Progress reports, report cards at the end of each trimester
- Receive push notifications and announcements from your school.
- View School events and lunch calendar
- View Demographic/medical/emergency information for your child
- View Monthly lunch orders for your child (this option will be, as usual, available for one week each month)
How to Signup on RenWeb as a Parent?
If you are a parent or a guardian of an enrolled student, you can sign up via the ParentsWeb login link.
Read the steps mentioned below to Sign up as Parent.
Note: Make sure that your e-mail address must be entered into the RenWeb database at the school before signing up. The system is designed for each parent to have their own username and password.
1. Open any modern browser and visit RenWeb’s official website: www.renweb.com
2. From the RenWeb homepage, click on the LOG IN button.
3. The from the drop-down menu, click on ParentsWeb Login.
4. Once the Family Portal Login page loads up, click on the Create New Family Portal Account underneath the Login form.
5. Then, enter District Code and your Email address (District code is the combination of the School and State acronym).
6. Next, you will receive a secure link via email to complete your account setup (The link is active for only 6 hours).
7. A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
8. Finally, type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
That’s it, you have successfully created a Parents account on RenWeb.
Note: Your new account password must have at least 6 characters, and one must be a number.
How to Renweb Parent Login?
Once you have completed setting up your account using the secure link emailed to you, you will then be able to login into ParentsWeb, follow the instruction mentioned below to access the login page.
1. First, launch a web browser (ex: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
2. In the address bar, type in RenWeb’s official web address: www.renweb.org and press Enter.
3. Once the homepage loads up, click on the LOG IN option from the menu bar.
4. Then select ParentsWeb from the drop-down menu.
5. You will then be redirected to the RenWeb Parent Login page.
6. Enter your District Code, Username, and Password, and make sure to select Parent before clicking on the Login button.
If you have entered the correct login credential, then you should now see your Account landing page where you can see multiple icons and educational tools.
I did not receive an Email for RenWeb, what to do?
Whether it be for signing up or resetting your Password, RenWeb will send you a secure link to complete your action. But if you don't receive any email, then it might probably be flagged as a SPAM email and moved to your Junk or Spam folder. Please check there.
I forgot ParentsWeb Username/Password, what to do?
If you forgot your RenWeb ParentsWeb Username or Password, then you can easily recover or reset it online. Here, we have detailed on how you can achieve that.
1. Go to ParentsWeb account login page @ https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
2. Then click on Forgot User Name/Password? link.
3. Next, enter your District Code and Email address.
4. After entering the required detail, click on Reset Password.
You will receive an email with a Link to change your password, click on the link and follow the on-screen instruction to reset your password (The link will expire in 15 minutes).
How to Change ParentsWeb password and/or username?
If you want to change RenWeb's ParentsWeb username or password you must first log in to ParentsWeb.
1. Log in to your ParentsWeb account.
2. Then Select Family Information.
3. Next, click Change Password.
4. Enter and confirm your new information.
5. Finally, click Submit.
How to update service hours in RenWeb?
To be able to update your service hours in RenWeb, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
1. Login to Renweb @ www.renweb.com.
2. Once you are logged in Click on Family Information.
3. Then, on the right hand side, click the tab labeled Service Hours.
4. Next, click the tab Add Service Hours.
5. Fill in the form and click on Save.
How do I check my child’s homework assignments?
If you want to check your child's homework assignments through RenWebs ParentsWeb portal, then please follow the instructions mentioned below:
1. First, log in to ParentsWeb.
2. Then select School Information-> Calendar.
3. Select the My Homework tab. This will display all of the homework for your child and also displays all of your children’s homework if you have more than one child.
5. OR you can just select Student Information.
6. And then, select Student Home.
7. Lastly, select Individual Student and Homework by Date or Homework by Subject.
How do I check my child’s grades from ParentsWeb?
Checking your Childs grades easy as it can be, follow the instruction below to see how you can check the grades of your child.
1. First, Login to ParentsWeb.
2. Next, select School Information-> Select Grades.
3. Then, Select the class that you wish to view from the dropdown menu.
Is there a ParentsWeb mobile app?
Yes, you can download the RenWeb Home App for Apple or Android devices. To download, please visit https://www.renweb.com/our-services/mobile-apps/
What is the cost of ParentsWeb mobile app?
If you want additional convenience and features that are only available on an app, then you will need to pay the annual subscription rate is $4.99.
What is RenWeb District Code?
While entering a RenWeb account, you will be asked to enter the District Code. If you are not sure then please contact the school administrators. Usually, RenWeb District code is the combination of the School and State acronym, for example - the District Code of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School is OLMC-VA (VA for Virginia).
How do I contact RenWeb?
If you need any help from RenWeb then you can easily get in contact with the support team via phone.
Tuition payment plan: 866.441.4637
Financial aid application: 866.315.9262