Realcomp II Ltd. is owned by eight boards/Associations of Realtors.
It is Michigan’s largest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) delivering cutting-edge, real-time MLS data services, support, & training to the real estate industry.
|Company Name||Realcomp II Ltd|
|Support Email||[email protected]|
|Customer Care||(866) 553-3430|
|Services and Support|
Realcomp provides its services to more than 16,000 realtors and is affiliated with more than 2,600 offices across Michigan.
Realcomp offers subscribers top-of-the-line customer service and makes sure that each customer’s experience with them is positive.
Realcomp has developed and assembled a number of MLS-related products and services to meet the demands of their Realtors Subscribers.
Key Notes: The first Realcomp was developed in 1983 and Realcomp II Ltd. was developed in 1994.
RCO3 is one of the MLS system software provided by Realcomp.
It is designed to power top-producing agents by emphasizing especially on functionality and speed.
The software’s rich feature is believed to give agents a bunch of new ways to serve their clients.
RCO3 also possesses powerful administrative functionality, ranging from searches and displays to reports and statistics.
RCO3 is a comprehensive management toolset that gives you complete control over all aspects of the system.
RCO3 provides newly designed, responsive, real estate portals for clients, assists in improving customer service and communication.
The optimized system architecture of RCO3 allows agents to search, e-mail, and operate the system faster than ever before.
What are the Benefits of Realcomponline login portal?
Realcomp just did not rise to the TOP out of thin air but due to their efficiency in providing their subscribers with a huge range of benefits in using their MLS services.
Here, we will mention some of the benefits of being a Realcomp MLS subscriber.
- Complete access to Public Record Data (PRD) for the entire State of Michigan.
- Access to more listings, more online tax and public record data, and more historical data than any other MLS in Michigan. – edit
- More than one Mobile app.
- Regular training, live & hands-on, in our office, your office, via webinar, video.
- Access to accurate and complete MLS data for the larger part of the region provided by Realcomp REALTORS® who adhere to the high-quality data submission standards of Realcomp
- Online forms and unlimited document storage, Authentisign e-signatures through Instanet Solutions.
- More than one MLS app to choose from.
- 7 days customer Care Phone, Email, & Chat Support.
How to sign up for Realcomp?
The registration process for Realcomp is quite simple and can be applied online.
If you interested in using Realcomp’s MLS services, follow the steps mentioned below to sign up to Realcomp.
- First, launch any web browser.
- Navigate to Realcomp official website: https://realcomp.moveinmichigan.com/ (Copy-paste the URL to your browser)
- Once the homepage loads up, click on the Join Today option.
- On the next page, click on the online request form link (see image below).
- You will then be redirected to Realcomp’s request page.
- Enter all the fields and then click on Submit button.
You will receive an email with the Realcomps Statement of Services document and afterward, they will follow up either by phone or email.
That’s it! You have successfully applied for Realcomp services.
How Do I Login to Realcomp Online Portal?
To login to Realcomp, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, launch any web browser.
- Navigate to Realcomp’s official website: https://realcomp.moveinmichigan.com/ (Copy-paste the URL to your browser).
- Once the homepage loads up, click the Login icon on the top right of the page.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Click on the Login button.
If you have entered the correct credential, then you should have now successfully logged into your Realcomp login account.
Or, if you can’t log in then please double check if you have entered the correct username and password.
How to Login to RCO3?
If you want to log into ROCO3, first, log in to Realcomp's account and from the Dashboard choose the RCO3 icon.
I forgot my Realcomp Password, what to do?
If you happen to forget your Realcomp login password, then don't worry. You can easily reset it online, below are the steps on how to reset Safeco now password:
- First, visit the Realcomp official website.
- Then, click on the Login icon.
- Underneath the login form, you should see Forgot Password? link. Click on it.
- On the next page, enter your MLS ID and then click on the Next button.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and provide the details as requested.
- Finally, you will receive an email with the password reset link, click on it and follow the onscreen instruction to reset your password.
If you still have a problem recovering your Safeco password, then please call (866) 553-3430.
What is the official Website of Realcomp?
The official website for Realcomp is https://realcomp.moveinmichigan.com/
Realcomp Customer Service?
If you have any inquires or issues you can contact Realcomp's customer services at:
For general inquires : (866) 553-3003
Customer Care: (866) 553-3430
Service available Monday - Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday 8 am-7 pm, and on Sunday. 11am-6pm