PING IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV service providers in the market.
Ping IPTV provides over 800 channels in popular categories including Sports, Movies, News, Entertainment, TV Shows. The standard subscription starts from $24 a month, and Ping IPTV lets you stream your favorite channels on up to 5 devices at a single time.
You can install PING IPTV on any Android-powered devices, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, and many more.
For those who do not know what an IPTV is, IPTV stands for Internet Protocol television. It is the distribution of television content over the Internet, this is very different from traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. And unlike the downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a client media player can start playing the content almost immediately, this is known as streaming media.
You can enjoy numerous benefits by using PING IPTV, some of which are as mentioned below:
- Enjoy over 800 live channels.
- 24 Hour Free Access
- 5 connection even with Standard plan (Plan starts at $24.00/month)
- On-demand news, sports, and international channels.
- External media player supported.
- Can be used on Android devices (Firestick/Fire TV).
- Compatible with most popular IPTV media players.
- Accepts payment through PayPal, Credit/ Debit cards.
- Availability of International channel.
How to Sign Up for Ping IPTV?
Before you can watch your favorite channels with Ping IPTV you must register, here are the steps to sign up for Ping IPTV:
- Launch any web browser.
- Navigate to Ping IPTV official website: http://pingiptv.com/ (Note: The website is offline as of this writing, so look for updates)
- Once the webpage loads up, you should see the subscription options.
- Choose the subscription that best suits you. Try the free 24 Hour access at first and subscribe later if you like their service.
- After selecting the subscription, you will then be redirected to the Checkout page.
- Fill out the Payment information and complete the process.
- Once the payment has been received, Ping IPTV will send you details regarding log in, installation guide, and your Ping IPTV login credentials.
That’s it, you have successfully registered for an account with Ping IPTV.
How Do I Login to Ping IPTV?
To login to Ping IPTV, you must first install the Ping IPTV application onto your streaming devices. Then on the welcome screen, you should see the ADD USER option.
Enter a unique name, username, and password you received from Ping IPTV.
That’s it, you have logged into Ping IPTV.
How to Install Ping IPTV on Android Devices?
Since Ping IPTV has no app of its own for Android smartphones and tablets, you will need to use the Lenox Media Player to stream its contents.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Lenox Media Player and click on Install.
- Then, launch the Lenox Media Player.
- Next, enter your Service ID linked with your IPTV subscription.
That’s it, you will get all the Ping IPTV channels on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Install Ping IPTV on Apple?
There is no stand-alone PING app for Apple. So you will need to have a Lenox Media Player on your device. Below we have mentioned how to download Lenox Media Player and stream using Ping IPTV.
- Launch the App Store.
- Next, search for Lenox Media Player.
- Install the Ping IPTV app.
- Launch the app and enter the service ID linked with your Ping IPTV.
That’s it, you have set up Ping IPTV on your apple devices.
How to install Ping IPTV on Firestick?
To stream Ping IPTV on Firestick, you will first need to download and install the Downloader app for your Firestick. Downloader allows to “sideload” 3rd party applications such as IPTV Services onto your streaming devices that aren’t available in the app stores.
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Downloader app and complete the setup of Ping IPTV with Firestick.
- Turn on your Firestick, and from the home screen – hover over the Find option.
- Then click on Search. Search for the Downloader app and select it from the result.
- Click on download and wait for the app to install. Once the app is installed, click Open.
- Now, return to your home screen and open Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Downloader app.
- The above step will allow the Downloader app to completely install on Firestick.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Downloader app on Firestick and now you can stream using Ping IPTV.
I forgot my Ping IPTV password, what to do?
If you happen to forget your Ping IPTV login password, then don't worry. You can easily reset or change it online, below are the steps on how to reset Ping IPTV password:
- First, visit the Ping IPTV homepage.
- Underneath the login form, you should see Forgot Password? link. Click on the Password.
- Then please enter your Email ID and then click on Submit.
- You will receive an email with the password reset link, click on it and follow the onscreen instruction to reset your password.
Should I use VPN to stream Ping IPTV?
Yes, it is highly recommended to use VPN when streaming with IPTV. Because while using IPTV services your IP address and real location will be exposed which can harm your privacy and data, so it's best to use a trusted VPN.