myTHDHR (www.mythdhr.com) is an employee self-service web portal for the associates of The Home Deport.
By accessing THDR employees can view and change information. Allows updating personal information such as address and contact number.
This ensures that Home Deport is able to contact you when needed regarding taxes, benefits, etc.
Why to use myTHDHR?
Associates are an integral part of any part of the organization, and so is the case with the Home Deport workforce.
Currently employs around 385,000 associates which makes it the fifth-largest employer of the companies listed on the S&P 500.
To keep the workforce motivated and competitive, Home Depot introduced a web portal (myTHDHR.com) for employees to manage their information and also keep in touch with company updates.
Some of the advantages of using myTHDHR:
- Review ones associate profile.
- Ability to view and print historical pay slips and tax statements.
- Update your tax withholdings.
- Updated or activate direct deposit information.
- Opportunity to enroll in or activate a payroll card online.
- Edit mailing address.
- Access to enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Evaluate Leave of Absence (LOA) information.
- Ability to check Leave of Absence (LOA) Status.
How to Log into myTHDHR?
If you are Home Depots associates and want to log into THDHR web portal, then please follow the instruction mentioned below.
Note: The Home Deport Employee Self Serve website is www.mythdhr.com
- First, launch any web browser.
- Navigate to mhTHDHR website: www.mythdhr.com
- Once the homepage loads up, click on the Self Services option.
- You will be redirected to Home Deport Self Service page, scroll to the bottom and locate two options to login to myTHDHR.
- If you are a current associates, then click on the first option and if you are former associates of HD, use the second login option.
- If you selected current associate login, the on the next page enter your User ID, Password and the Store AIS ID or LAN ID based on where you logging from.
- For former associate you will need to enter your last name, DOB, last 4-Digits of your SSN and provided the security word.
- After clicking on the above link, a new page will load. This is the application form page.
If you encounter any issues while logging into Home Depot’s myTHDHR, double check your information or contact THDHR support at 1.866 myTHDHR
(1.866.698.4347) or email @ myTHDHR@homedepot.com
I forgot myTHDHR Password, what to do?
If you happen to forget your myTHDHR login password, then don't worry. You can easily reset it online by contacting myTHDHR Home Deport support team and requesting them to reset your.
You can email them @ myTHDHR@homedepot.com or call them at 1.866 myTHDHR (1.866.698.4347).#
Another method to reset myTHDHR password is through the Workforce app.
What are the program and benefits offered on myTHDHR?
By visiting myTHDHR website, associates can read and know about the various benefits offered by Home Deport. Therefore it is recommended to visit www.mythdhr.com and see available program you can apply for and benefit from.
What is the myTHDHR support contact number?
If you have any issues regarding myTHDHR, you can always contact support at the following phoneline number: 1.866 myTHDHR (1.866.698.4347)
Get to know the Home Deport Benefits?
If you are looking for Home Depot associates benefit information, visit www.LiveTheOrangeLife.com or you can also have a live chat from Mon-Fri 9am - 11 pm (EST).
Can I reset myTHDHR password from home?
You cannot reset your self service myTHDHR from home or outside of a store. You have to do it at the store.
Note: Password resets every 90 days. Remember to change in time to avoid going having login problem.
Can I view Weekly Time Detail from mythdhr instead of MyApron?
Yes, you can! All you have to do is login to mythdhr.com then select Self Service -> Login using your my apron ID -> View Weekly Time Detail.
Or, use the workforce app and login with your apron ID.
Can't view my schedule?
If you can't seem to see your work schedule from myTHDR website, try viewing it from the workforce app. The website might be temporarily down.