OLSD stands for Olentangy Local School District which is based in southern Delaware County USA.
The school is rapidly growing and expanding, it has been accepting students from Delaware, Westerville, Columbus, Powell, Lewis Center, Berkshire, Genoa, Concord, Berlin, Orange, Liberty, etc.
Since students are enrolling in large numbers in the school, it has been employing an equal number of teachers as well to provide a better education.
Therefore, OSD developed the online portal for its students and teachers which is called the Myolsd login which allows the teachers and students to remain connected with each other.
Once you are part of Olentangy Local School District, then you get access to your respective accounts and can view a wide range of features.
The school allows the teachers and students to access and take advantage of various other platforms and applications through their online portal login. The other benefits of Myolsd Login are as follows:
- Login process is very simple, once the account is created, the students and teachers can log in using their OLDS or scanning the barcode.
- The benefits of Myolsd Login for students are students can easily view their grades, view the additional courses available in school, and enroll online. They can also connect with their teachers, friends, and many more.
- Teachers can view their work schedule, apply for leave, view their payscale, connect with managerial levels, and register for other benefits of school.
- The login process is simple and easy; all students and teachers need is the working internet on their device so they can log in anywhere anytime.
- If the user of the Myolsd login has their own private device, they can save passwords and have a secure browsing session.
- You can also use Google Drive and take its benefits.
- The most important benefit that the inline portal login page provides to the students is that students can report if they are being bullied so their identity can be kept safe and required actions can also be taken.
A complete guide to using myOLSD login portal
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, register, reset account, delete the account and payment method, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using myOLSD login portal.
How To Create Myolsd Account?
If you are a student or teacher of Olentangy Local School District, then you can create an account or register as a new user in the online portal of Myolsd.
You have to click on the SIGNUP button for the process, and you should have the authorization to sign in to your created account from the management of the school.
How To Sign In to your Myolsd account?
After you created an account and get the required authorization, you can easily log in to your account using two methods: entering your Username and password or using a Quick card.
However, you need to keep in mind the browser you are using. Basically, the website of Olentangy School for online portal login can be accessed through any browser including Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer but the site recommends Google Chrome.
Also, you need to keep in mind that you turn off the pop-up blocker in your browser setting.
This way you can use the different features and functionalities of the website.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you can see a different login box so you need to use a different login user ID format and you should also use @olentangy.k12.oh.us. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Sign In using Username and password
If you want to login into your account through your username and password, then follow the steps detailed below:
- Go to the link https://launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy from your browser, you will see the myOLSD login page on your screen.
- You then have to enter your Username and password and click on the SIGN IN button.
- You are now logged into your account.
Sign In using a Quick card
If you want to login into your Myolsd account using Quick card, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- As mentioned earlier, go to the official login page of Myolsd which is https://launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy and click on the SIGN IN USING QUICK CARD option.
- A new screen will appear where you will be asked to LOGIN USING QUICK CARD.
- Your camera will be accessed and you can now scan the card given to you by the school. You will be logged into your account easily.
Note: after you are signed in to your account and you are a student, then you should click on the section FOR STUDENTS. A drop-down menu will appear where you will see the option Student Resources. Click on it, and now you can access all the features of the website. It is best that you bookmark the Myolsd Login page so you can log in easily anytime.
How To Reset Password ?
If you have forgotten the password of your Myolsd login account, then you can follow the steps mentioned below so you can easily reset your password:
- To reset your password, you need to contact the customer help team of the school or Myolsd Student Helpline. You need to tell them you have forgotten your username or password and that you need to reset them.
- They will provide you with essential instructions to reset your username and password. You may have to verify your identity so they can be sure you are the authorized user of the Myolsd Login portal.
- The address of the Myolsd Student Helpline is Address: Olentangy Schools, 7840 Graphics Way Lewis Centre, OH 43035
Ohio school district number | school district number Ohio: 740-657-4050 Fax Number: 740-657-4099
How To Delete and Deactivate the Myolsd account?
As long as you are the student and teacher or staff of the Olentangy School, it is beneficial to use their website.
However, if you are no longer part of the school, then the management will deactivate or delete your account. If you are a staff or teacher, you need t present your termination letter.
If you are a student, your parents may need to inform the management of the school about your leaving.
What Are Payement Method?
Myolsd login page is the free service provided by the Olentangy school to its students, teachers, and faculty members.