Are you looking to pay your medical bill through Mymedicalpayments, then we would like to inform you that, Mymedicalpayments is now Envision Simpleepay.
They have changed their domain name and the previous website www.mymedicalpayments.com is no longer in use. If you happen to enter the old domain name, you will be redirected to https://envision.simpleepay.com page.
You will need to use Envision Healthcare Company’s payment gateway moving forward. The new domain is https://envision.simpleepay.com. This simple Epay is just like Mymedicalpayments with little to no difference. So instead of Mymedicalpayemts, we will be referring to the new payment system as Envision Simpleepay.
Like any other online payment, the Medical field has also emerged to use the digital platform enabling people to pay online bills. Envision Simpleepay is also one of the online portals which allow its users to pay healthcare bills, view their account balance, and update their billing address.
In simple and short words, it is an electronic medical billing program. With the help of this site, people can pay their medical bills easily, safely, and securely, anytime from anywhere.
One of the major advantages of online payments is that it allows user to pay their bills without having to go through a long and hassled registration process. All you need is an internet connection and a PC or handheld device.
Similar to all the payment systems, simpleepay allows patients to pay their bills. All necessary information is provided to you by the hospital.
Some of the benefits of mymedicalpayment now Envision Simpleepay are as follows:
- Have access to the payment anytime and anywhere.
- Safe and secure method of payment transactions.
- Allows its users to maintain their accounts, view or download billing statement.
- Also, permits its users to review their account balances.
- Options to either pay the full or partial bill.
- Easy to update billing address.
A complete guide for Envision Simpleepay login
If you are new to this online portal, then here is the complete guide for you on how to Log In, Navigate, make payments, or deactivate the account.
One of the main advantages of this portal is that you don’t have to register, you can directly login to your account.
How To Log In Envision Simpleepay ?
If you are using Envision Simpleepay login for the first time, then you can use the following steps to login:
- Type envision.simpleepay.com on your browser, or click here.
- Once the page loads up, enter your account number. Account Number can be found at the top of your bill statement.
- Then enter your Date of birth.
- Agree that you have read all the terms by clicking on the checkbox.
- Finally, click on VIEW MY ACCOUNT.
This is it, you have now logged into Envision Simpleepay app.
What are the Method to make payment ?
To pay your medical bills, you need to first login into the Simpleepay app.
Also, you are now able to make either partial or full payment through the site,
Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to Envision Simpleepay accounts with the method mentioned above.
- Once you login to your account, you should be able to spot the Online Payment options.
- Click on it.
- Next, you will be prompted to make payment either by your debit or credit card.
- Select your payment method and enter their information.
- Specify the amount you want to pay, and click on PAY.
- You will receive an invoice for your payment which you can also download.
How To Reset username and password ?
The updated Envision Simpleepay login doesn’t need you to register an account, all you must provide is the Account Number and your actual Date of Birth.
That's it, you can log in, view, and make payments without any username and password.
How To Delete or Deactivate account ?
Since you will not have any kind of account on Simpleepay, you don’t need to worry about deleting or deactivating the Envision Simpleepay login account.
Use only when you have received care from specialty physicians, and you were sent bills separate from those of the hospital or facility you visited.
Your bill from Envision Physician Services is for the care you received by an emergency doctor or a hospitalist and represents the amount you owe after insurance coverage.