MyGroundBiz FedEx Account is an online portal of FedEx Ground. FedEx Ground (a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation) is a package shipping company.
Its headquarter is Moon Township, Pennsylvania, USA.
FedEx Ground was originally founded as Roadway Package System (RPS)
With MyGroundBiz, a registered member can log in, to access news and information, company news, success story videos, car or truck deals, company-related information, charge statements, eFroms, etc.
The MyGroundBiz online portal is completely for the people associated with the Ground Biz FedEx and the members of the MyGroundBizAccount.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss mybizaccount.fedex.com (which contains all of the information unique to your company, such as Settlement/Charge statements, eForms, etc.), www.mygroundbiz.com (contains news and information, vehicle sales, links to vendors, success stories), and www.buildagroundbiz.com.
If you are looking for the complete guide and step-by-step method on how to log in, navigate, reset your account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using MyGroundbiz FedEx account.
Types of Opportunities with FedEx Ground
Contracting with FedEx Ground, independent businesses provide two types of services to FedEx Ground and its customers, which are:
- Pickup and Delivery(P&D): You can associate with a FedEx P&D partner using a van or little pickup trucks by picking up packages from shippers and shipping them to the local FedEx counters. You may also provide the transportation facility from the shipper’s station to delivering it to the business and residential receivers.
- Linehaul: If you are a member of Line Haul, you are entitled to transporting FedEx Ground-owned trailers from the station to hub or hub to hub and hub to station. You may also possibly provide transportation between purchaser locations and stations or hubs.
How to Create MyGroundBizAccount?
If you owner of a business and would like to contract with FedEx Ground, you’re in the right place.
To begin, you will need to create a MyGroundBiz account by following the steps below:
- First, go to the mygroundbiz login website www.buildagroundbiz.com or click here.
- Next, on the top right of the home page, find a link that says “Create Account”. Click on the link.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the Create Account page where you will need to provide your details.
- Enter your details in their respective fields. First Name, Last Name, Email, Password and Confirm Password. All the fields are mandatory.
- Next, check the “I’m not a robot” checkbox and then click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Then, you will need to confirm the business type, for eg. FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, etc.
- Lastly, you will receive a successful confirmation email at the email address you provided while creating an account.
Now go to the login page, enter your detail and enjoy the membership with MyGroundBizAccount.
How to MyGroundBiz Fedex Login?
Follow the steps below for MyGroundBiz FedEx login and access the features it offers.
- First, visit FedEx Ground‘s official website www.buildagroundbiz.com or click here.
- After the website loads up, locate the Sign In option and click on it.
- It will redirect you to a MyGroundBiz login page as shown below.
- Enter your Email and Password in their respective fields.
- After providing the details, click on the “SIGN IN” button.
If the entered credential is correct, You will be redirected to your FedEx Ground account and can access the features available for you.
How to MyGroundBizAccount Login?
MyGroundBizAccount is the section of MyGroundBiz.com that contains all of the information unique to your company, including Settlement/Charge statements, eForms, etc.
If you want to log in to MyGroundBizAccount (MGBA) Independent Contractor portal then please follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, visit the MyGroundBizAccount website at mybizaccount.fedex.com/my.policy or click here.
- It will redirect you to a MyGroundBizAccount login page as shown below.
- On the right side, you should see the login form. Enter your 7-digit FedEx ID and password.
- After providing the details, click on the “SIGN IN” button.
That’s it, you have now successfully logged into MyGroundBizAccount.
How to Reset MyGroundBiz password?
It is obvious that we forget things and passwords. Do not worry because we are going to show you how you can recover it with your email address.
- First, visit the FedEx Ground website www.buildagroundbiz.com or click here.
- Then click on the Sign In button.
- Next click on the “Forgot Password?” option.
Step 3: Click the button and you will see the password recovery page.
- Provide your email address associated with MyGroundBiz in the email field and click the “Reset Password” button.
- Check your email address. You will get instructions on how to change your MyGroundBiz password.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MyGroundBiz?
MyGroundBiz is an online portal for the registered employee to the FedEx Pickup and Delivery (P&D) and Linehaul services which can be retrieved by going to the portal website www.mygroundbiz.com or mybizaccount.fedex.com.
What is FedEx Contractor Website?
The website for FedEx Contractor is https://mybizaccount.fedex.com. By logging into the MyGroundBizAccount contractor portal, you can view all of the information that is of your company, such as Settlement/Charge statements, eForms, etc.
What are the resources available at the MyGroundBizAccount?
The moment you log into your MyGroundBizAccount, you can access information like news, information on vehicle sales.
You will get to know more about car and truck earnings, links to vendors, success stories, and your business and company-related information such as reimbursement, transaction statements, eForms, etc. But you need to be a registered member.
How to Find Contracting Opportunities in FedEx Ground?
If you want to contract with FedEx Ground then please visit this site : www.buildagroundbiz.com/find-contracting-opportunities
What is Error code:110 message?
If you are getting Error Code: 110 then it means your account does not exist.
You should contact the help desk at 1-800-HELPMIS (1-800-435-7647).
Is Fedex and FedEx Ground same?
FedEx Ground is a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation.