Miniclip is a Swiss Webby Award-winning company, known for its online games. The site was launched in 2000 by Robert Small.
Small was fresh out of college when he founded the company with Tihan Presbie in 2001, and now provides virtual comics and postcards along with his selection of classic games, as well as his new creations.
It is the world’s largest online gaming company, with 64 million registered users per month.
In February 2015, the Tencent company invested a huge amount of money in Miniclip. Since then, both companies are committed to working together to bring the best Android and IOS game titles.
Since then, Miniclip has almost completely forgotten about developing flash games for the computer.
Its popularity is originally introduced with a game called Dancing Bush.
Most of the flash games by Miniclip are created in Adobe Flash or Shockwave.
A few are made in Java and Unity Web Player.
Being such a well-known company, it offers content in English, German, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, and Hindi.
What are Benefits of Miniclip?
Miniclip has a wide variety of games categorized into genres (puzzle, action …) and platforms, including games for iPhone, Windows Phone, Android, and iPad.
Of all the games released by the company, none of them have any type of content for people over 18 years of age, making the site suitable for people of any age. The benefits that it offers are as follows:
- Miniclip has a registration option to be able to play multiplayer games on the web. These user accounts also serve to challenge the scores of other players that they have achieved (The score of each player is saved in their profile, which is accessible together with the scores obtained by anyone).
- Registered players have their own page where their games, scores, friends, and all information related to the player is shared with others.
- These are added to the profile due to achievements made in different games. The more trophies you have, the better the player’s reputation will be displayed. Each trophy has its objective to achieve it (such as a minimum score). All trophies achieved will be added to the player’s trophy list, and each trophy has its own design. All games usually give the possibility to acquire new trophies (normally they are bronze, silver, and gold, the gold being the most difficult to obtain).
- The best 10 scores of the day, of the week, and of the month are shown in the rankings of the games.
- When a player has added another as a friend, a notification will appear to the added player indicating that a player has added them to their list, and they will decide if they are mutual friends or not by accepting the request.
- Avatars are called YoMe and can be edited to establish new YoMe styles and looks. You can add animals, objects, and also a place where they are located (such as a room, or a landscape …). Avatars are shown in certain multiplayer games and are linked to the player’s statistics in the game (As well as wins or losses).
A complete guide to using Minclip login
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, navigate, reset account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using Miniclip.
How to Register/Signup/Activate?
When you enter and play the game, Miniclip creates a guest account for you.
However, your progress in the game and your purchase history may erase as the history of your played game is stored only in the device that you have played the game.
So when you update or format your device, your progress and purchase history may erase. So you have to link your guest account with Google, Facebook, Apple ID, or some other available option.
The other important change that Miniclip has brought is it is no longer possible to create a new account with your email address. You have to register with your Facebook account.
How to Login/Sign In?
To login to your existing Miniclip account you can do the following methods:
- Go to the link https://www.miniclip.com/login# from your browser and sign in with your Facebook account or your email address.
- If you want to login with your Facebook account, click on the Sign in with Facebook option.
- If you want to login using your registered email address, then enter your email address and password and click on the SIGN IN button.
How to Reset/Change password?
If you are an older user of the Miniclip account, and you have your email and password, and you have forgotten your password, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. If you have a guest account or a new user who has registered with your Facebook account, then to reset the password, you have to change the password of your Facebook account.
To reset the password, you can do the following steps:
- Go to the link https://www.miniclip.com/login# from your browser and click on the option I forgot my password.
- A page will appear where you have to enter the email address that you have registered with.
- And click on the GET PASSWORD button.
- A reset link will be sent to your email address, click on the link and you can reset your password.
How to change/recover username/ID
If you are the older user with Miniclip ID and want to change your Email ID, then you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- log in to your account first as mentioned above using your email address.
- Once you log in, click on your Avatar on the top right of the page and scroll down to the option EDIT MY PROFILE. Click on it and select the option CHANGE MY EMAIL.
- Enter your new Email ID, and click on SAVE. A confirmation link will be sent to your new EMail-ID. Click on the link to verify your new email ID, you will be then redirected to the Miniclip Game website to confirm that changes have been made.
- To change the nickname that appears on your game, you can do so while mentioning the new email ID by entering the NEW NICKNAME on an empty box that says NICKNAME.
- If you have logged in with your Facebook ID, then you have to change the Facebook account as per the guidelines of Facebook Support.
If you no longer want to play games through your Miniclip account, then you can permanently delete your Miniclip account by sending a request to the support team of Miniclip. For this follow the process mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us from your browser and send the request.
- Now specify the type of issue, account-related, I HAVE DATA RELATED QUESTION and finally, I WISH TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- You may have to send some security details as well so they can verify you are the owner of the account.
- The details that you may have to specify can be:
- Game name
- User ID you have in the game
- Email address of your account
- Your Country and State/Providence
- Approximate date of creation of this account
- The reason for your request to delete your profile
- Screenshot with the in-game profile
- If you made purchases, a receipt of your last purchase
- Confirm that you want to delete your personal data
- If you have signed in with your Facebook account, you have to send your Facebook ID.
- It may take 30 days to delete your account.
What is the Official Website of Miniclip??
The official website of Miniclip is www.miniclip.com.
What you need to log in?
To login to Miniclip, if you are an older user, then you need an email address and password that you have registered with. To log in with Facebook ID, you need to have a Facebook account. You can create your Facebook account with your few details such as name, date of birth, Email or Mobile number, and date of birth.
What you need to register?
To register or create an account, Miniclip has changed its settings. As you enter the game and play the game, a guest account is created automatically which you can link with Facebook so you can upgrade your account and your progress and purchase are not lost. Previously, n new user could have created an account using the email address for which some personal details needed to be entered.
About Payments/Method/Fees/Game currency
Once you are logged in to your Miniclip account, you can purchase credits easily. For this, you have to create a Miniclip Players account and log in to the account. If you have not created one, you are prompted to make one once you made an order. To purchase your credits, follow the methods mentioned below:
- Pick your game you want to play, enter the game start playing. You can see the SHOP button on the gameplay page. Now browse the products and purchase.
- Once you place an order, you will be prompted to make a Miniplayer account for which follow the instructions as given on the screen.
- Once you login to your Miniplayer account, you will have access to credit bundles of various prices. Make your choice and proceed to check out.
- You will be now redirected to the next page where you have mention payment service.
- You can make payment via your credit card. They accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover as well as PayPal or similar online means. Submit all the information as asked on the screen, enter the credit card number.
- Now click on the PURCHASE button and THANK YOU FOR PLACING ORDER will be displayed.
How to download?
If you want to download certain games you like through Miniclip, then go to the link https://www.miniclip.com/games/page/en/downloadable-games/#privacy-settings from your browser. Choose the game you like and click on the DOWNLOAD button.