MedImpact Health care system was established in 1989 with the aim of providing pharmaceutical and technology-related solutions to self-insured employers, health plans, unions, insurers, third-party administrators, and others. Currently, it covers some 32 million members across the US.
The company has been providing formulary designs, disease management programs, reporting on usage trends, and other clinical consulting services.
Today, it has become the largest privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) serving health plans, self-funded employers, and government entities globally.
MedImpact headquarter is in San Diego, California, with offices in the United States (Arizona, Michigan), UAE, and China.
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, since its establishment, has been helping in keeping its customers in healthy condition.
One of the things to comprehend is that the company doesn’t dispense any drugs, but it provides prescription benefit programs for MedImpact handles administrative operations such as claims processing and network management. The other benefits are:
1. The company has three call centers operating 24/7 for providing healthcare information in compliance with HIPAA and other regulations.
2. The portal will give the physician access to all the prescription information for a particular patient, regardless of where the drug was prescribed, or which pharmacy dispensed it.
3. It ensures that the patient is taking the necessary medication and that harmful interactions between different medications do not occur.
4. Easy to operate, simple design, secured features, and data protection.
5. Home delivery of medication, free delivery, 90 days’ supply of your prescription, and access to an expert pharmacist for guidance are some other features that you can get after you sign up to the MedImpact portal.
Register/ Sign Up
To get started with the MedImpact Portal, you need to create an account first. However, you need to be a member of MedImpact. They provide you with their member ID card now follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to https://www.medimpact.com/member-info from your browser.
2. Enter the MedImpact Member Number that you can see on your Member ID Card.
3. Type in your first name, last name, date of birth, and click on CONTINUE.
4. The system will verify your information to check if you are a valid member or not.
5. Type in your email address, create a username and set a password. You can find instructions on how to create a username and password on the registration page.
6. When you have created your username and password, accept the legal statements and conditions before clicking “Finish.”
7. A verification link will be sent to the email address you entered asking you to confirm your email address. Click on the link provided.
8. Now, you can start using the portal. Head to the login page and log in.
Sign In/ Login
After you create your account in MedImpact, all that is left is to log in to your account. Follow the process explained below:
1. Visit the link www.medimpact.com from your browser and click on Sign In.
2. Enter your MedImpact Username and password and click on Get Started.
3. After you sign in, you can now access the dashboard through which you can have access to the Help Center menu, Profile and Settings detail, Alerts and Notifications, drug price, Pharmacy Locator, My Prescription menu, and view your Shopping Cart.
4. Click on your profile icon to edit any kind of information such as your email address, phone number, etc.
Add Payment option
After you log in to your MedImpact account, you can easily add and update your payment option by following the process explained below:
1. Click on your Payment Information present next to your profile and medical Information.
2. You can then add the new payment option or edit the existing one.
3. The portal accepts cheques, money orders, and Visa or Credit Cards.
4. Select the option you want, provide the necessary information and save.
Check in the status of your Order
After you place an order of your medications on the MedImpact Portal, you can also track your order by:
1. Sign in to your MedImpact Portal following the method explained above.
2. Now click on the My Prescription option, scroll down, and click on Orders.
3. You can see the tracking number in blue color; click on it to track your orders.
Forgot Username and Password
Say you forget your MedImpact Username and password, and you can easily retrieve or rest your data by following the simple methods explained below:
1. Visit the link https://www.medimpact.com/web/forgot-password from your browser and enter your username.
2. Then click SUBMIT, and follow the instructions as given so you can reset your password.
3. If you want to change your password, log in to your account and click on your profile icon. Scroll down, click on the Change password Option, then reset the new password and Save.
4. If you forget your username, then visit the link https://www.medimpact.com/web/forgot-username from your browser and provide your information as you have entered during the registration process. Such as your member number, first name, last name, date of birth, and then click on CONTINUE.
5. After verifying your information, it will provide you with the necessary instructions to retrieve your Username.
6. As for other options, you can also call (877) 403-6032 between the hours of 5 am and 5 pm Pacific Time.
Download the MedImpact Pharmacy Mobile App
In the MedImpact mobile app, you can do everything you do on the online pharmacy portal and more. The app's “Medicine Chest” feature also allows you to manage your daily medications and schedule reminders to take them at scheduled times or request refills.
1. You can download the app from the App Store if you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer or from Google Play if you have an Android phone.
2. In order to use the mobile app, you must first register on the MedImpact pharmacy portal.
Customer care support
Suppose you are having any kind of trouble logging in or registering or ordering your medications, or you want to close or deactivate your account. In that case, you can contact their customer care support on (800) 788-2949, or you can also write them at cu[email protected]
You can also log in to your MedImpact account and click on Help Center Menu. Scroll down and click on Customer Support.
With this guideline, you can easily place an order through the MedImpact health portal.