Welcome to the eTenet Registration quick reference guide.
If you are an employee, user, or physician of Tenet Healthcare and want to access your account then first you need to register.
Below is a simple instruction on how to register for Tenet’s eTenet Employee Portal.
For eTenet Employees - 9 digits Unique ID will be provided by your HR. If you do not have this number, please contact Human Resources.
For Non-Employees - You should have received an email with the registration instructions sent by [email protected]. If you still have not received or lost this email, please contact the facility IS Director.
So, let’s begin:
- First, visit the eTenet login website www.etenet.com or click official eTenet portal page.
Step 1 (a): Personal Information
This step is only for those who are Credentialed Physicians.
Note: Physicians at Creighton University Medical CenterSaint Joseph Hospital, Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical
Center, Non-Medical Staff, and Referring Physicians can skip to 1 (b)
- Once you are on the login page, click on Credentialed Providers under New User Registration?
- The new screen will display eTenet New Credentialed Physician Registration.
- In the fields enter the unique ID that was provided in the email and your National Provider Identifier (NPI).
Step 1 (b): Personal Information
This step is for eTenet Employees and Physicians at Creighton University Medical CenterSaint Joseph Hospital, Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical
Center, Non-Medical Staff, and Referring Physicians.
- Once you are on the login page, click on Employees and All Other Users under New User Registration?
- The new screen will display the eTenet New User Registration page.
- Enter the Unique ID that was provided in the email, the last four digits of the Social Security Number, and the two-digit month (MM) and day (DD) of the birth date (must be the same as the ones you provided when requesting access)
- Click on the Next button.
Step 2: Confirm Identity
- The next page is the Confirm Identity page.
- If all the information is correct, then click Yes. After which you will be taken to Confirm Your New eTenet ID page.
- Or, if the information is incorrect, click either No or Back; and you will be taken back to the previous page where you can re-enter the information.
- You can click on Cancel to begin the registration process again.
Step 3: Confirm eTenet ID
- The new screen displays Confirm Your New eTenet ID page, which shows the ID the system has selected for you.
- If you like the ID and want to accept it, then click Next; you will then be taken to Choose Password page.
- Or if you want to change the Id then change the first-name portion of the ID and click Next. If the requested ID is not available, the system will take you back to the previous step and proposes another ID. But if the requested ID is available, then the system assigns it to you and takes you to the Choose Password page.
Step 4: Choose Password
Now you are on the Choose Password page.
- Enter the Password. Make sure to create a password that must be at least 8 characters long, must contain at least one lower case letter, at least one upper case letter, and at least one number. Punctuation characters such as “@”, “#”, “$”, “!” and “?” are allowed. Also, do not use first or last name or eTenet ID as part of the password.
- Re-enter the password for validation.
- Click Next.
Step 5: Multifactor Authentication
Now let’s set up Multifactor Authentication to confirm identity. It can be useful when you change or reset your password or if you need to unlock your account.
Select any one of the Multifactor Authentication options mentioned below (all the options may not be available to you).
Option 1 – Set up SMS Authentication
- First, select Configure Factor under the SMS Authentication option.
- Then, enter your mobile number.
- Next, click on Send Code. You will receive a code on your mobile number.
- Now, enter the code you just received. and then click Verify.
If the entered code is verified, then you should be directed to the registration complete page.
Option 2 – Setup Okta Verify
- To set up Okta, first Select Configure Factor under the Okta Verify option.
- Then, select the device type you own (Apple or Android).
- Next, you will be prompted to download Okta Verify app to your device.
- Once Okta has been downloaded, click Next.
- Next on the Setup Okta Verify page, you should see a Barcode.
- Open the Okta Verify app and then select Add Account.
- Scan the barcode using your device. Wait for a moment for the verification process. After your barcode has been verified, you will be taken to the registration complete page.
Option 3- Setup Voice Call
- To set up Voice Call authentication, select Configure Factor under the Voice Call Setup.
- Then, select the country where your phone is registered.
- Enter the phone number you wish to receive the Voice call. Click Call.
- Next, you enter the code you received during the Voice Call, then click Verify.
- Once your phone number is verified and is successful, click Done. After which You will be taken to the registration complete page.
Option 4- Setup Yubikey
- To set up the Yubikey factor, select Configure Factor under the Yubikey Setup option.
- Next, insert USB into the workstation and then click on the Yubikey to generate a verification code.
- The verification code will populate automatically into the Verification code field.
- If the code is successfully verified, you will be taken to the registration complete page.
After performing the 5 steps mentioned above you should by now have registered for the eTenet Login Portal. Also, you should see a message notifying you that the registration is complete. Wait for a while before using your new eTenet ID to login, there may be a few minutes delay to get your eTenet Id to work on www.etenet.com)