Knowing who has visited your profile is something always interesting, especially if you are looking to attract someone’s attention and want to know if for any reason they have come to see your feed.
Fortunately, TikTok has this feature incorporated into the mobile notifications section. These are the steps to see who stalks you on the network.
- Go to your TikTok profile and navigate to the Notifications tab. You can do this by clicking the Inbox button in the bottom bar of the screen.
- When you open this section, a message will immediately appear at the top indicating a preview of the people who have been snooping on your profile in the last 24 hours.
- Tap this message to see who viewed your TikTok profile within 24 hours. You will see a list of user profiles with their TikTok pictures who have viewed your profile.
Did you know that with Creator Tools you can find out who has visited your social network profile? This is one of the functions that TikTok offers for creators to know their audience better.
You can use the creator tools in the TikTok app for Android and iOS smartphones ( iPhone ).
- On your TikTok Profile page, go to the three dots icon to see more options.
- Go to Settings and tap the option Manage account.
- Tap Switch to Pro Account. This option allows you to become a content creator on the platform and unlock new functions such as Creator Tools.
- Select which type of account you want to use between Creator or Corporate. If you use TikTok as a personal profile to create content, the best choice is to select a Creator profile.
- After selecting the category that suits you, tap NEXT.
- Then just tap Explore Analytics for more options.
- Once this is done, swiping down the page you will find the category Profile Views. With the creator tools active, you can keep track of how many people have visited your TikTok profile and get to know your audience better.
How to View Someone's Tiktok Profile Anonymously?
There are times when you want to see someone’s TikTok content without telling them.
If you search for someone’s profile using your TikTok account, notification will be sent to that person’s account notifying them that you are checking his account.
However, if you follow the steps mentioned below, your profile remains anonymous:
- Open your profile on TikTok and tap on the three horizontal dots present in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and click Exit.
- Confirm that you want to log out of your account – Make sure you know your username and password so you can log back in.
- Go to the TikTok homepage and click on the magnifying glass that says Find at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the username of the account you are looking for and press enter.
- Once you find the account you are interested in, you can view all user content anonymously. If you can’t find the account, it’s probably because it’s set to private.