Are you tormented by the question of who is visiting your Facebook page? Unfortunately, there is no official way to get information about visitors to your Facebook profile.
However, there are few unofficial ways to find out who has viewed your Facebook profile. You don’t need enough computer knowledge to do this.
Let’s dive into the topic.
For people looking to find out who has viewed their Facebook profile, you should use this Chrome browser add-on. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to download the browser extension. As this is for Google Chrome, you need to download it from the Chrome Store. Simply visit and search for Social Profile View Notification.
- When you install the extension, just click the blue Add to Chrome button.
- You may see an extension installation notification once it has been added to the browser.
- Now open your Facebook account, look at the blue navigation bar where your friend requests, messages, and notifications, etc. are located.
- There you can certainly see a new tab called Visitors.
- Anytime you want to find out who just viewed your Facebook profile, visit Facebook and click on the new tab labeled Visitors.
Using the browser
You can view who viewed your FB profile using only browser by following the steps mentioned below:
- Simply open Google Chrome on your computer. Then just open your Facebook page by entering your username and password.
- Now you need to right-click on your feed. Scroll down and tap view page source code. Or just press the Ctrl + U key.
- Now it will open in the new page where you can see a lot of code. Just press Ctrl + F, now a new text box will appear on the right. Now you need to enter InitialChatFriendsList on this box.
- After that you will get the list of numbers that have viewed your profile. These are profile IDs. Now what you have to do is just copy the number and type www.facebook.com/numberyou have copied.
- You can find all the friends who have visited your profile.
Using the Who viewed my Facebook profile android application
Using this method, you can check who is visiting your Facebook profile on your Android phone.
- After downloading and installing the application, click the Connect to the Facebook button.
- Now log into your Facebook account by entering your account credentials.
- Give the required permissions to the app.
- Now wait for a few seconds and it will show who viewed your Facebook profile recently.
Find out who visited your Facebook profile on your iPhone via the Social Fans app
This method is for iOS smartphone users who are still looking for ways to see who has visited their Facebook account.
There is an app for iOS users: Social Fans.
It lets you control your social accounts. By using this app, you can get a detailed analysis of your Facebook and other social media sites.