TikTok allows you to post videos of all kinds, from the popular lip-syncing clips to the most absurd and funny comedy.
For some, in addition, there is also the possibility of broadcasting live from your phone.
There are basic requirements you need to follow before you go live in TikTok:
- A TikTok account must be registered. If required, download the application from the Play Store and install it on your PC, smartphone, tablet, or iOS device.
- The number of subscribers to the profile must be at least 1000. If you get 1000 followers correctly, the Go Live feature is added on the same day. When there are fewer subscribers on the page (999), the function is automatically disabled. So it’s time to work on the quality and promotion of content.
- TikTok Live is still in testing and is not available to all users. Therefore, ensure that you are using the latest version of the app. If necessary, go to the Play Store and get updates.
- Do not use forbidden words and hashtags. Appeals to illegal actions are prohibited. Use hashtags from your own videos to grab attention.
How to go Live even without 1000 followers?
The requirement list suggests that you must have 1000 followers in your account for you to go live. But there is one trick via which you can go live even with a fewer number of followers.
- Log in to your account
- Go to settings by clicking the three dots at the top.
- Go to Support and click on REPORT AN ISSUE.
- Now click on I HAVE ISSUE WITH LIVE option and then click on I AM A LIVE HOST.
- On another prompted screen, click on I CANNOT GO LIVE.
- Now click on SUBMIT and write your problem that you cannot post on TikTok and then click SUBMIT.
After following the steps above, you have filled out a support ticket with TikTok team.
Now all you have to do is to wait for a customer service representative to get back to you.
When they do, they should enable live broadcasts for your channel.
How to get 1000 followers in your TikTok account?
To achieve this growth successfully, it is best to provide quality content within the platform.
Being different from the rest is always rewarded more than if your account is the same as the rest of the world.
In this type of social network, the amount is also positive, since it will allow you to analyze what type of videos are the ones that most hook your audience and thus be able to continue on that path.
Collaborations between tiktokers have also been shown to be an effective method not only to grow but also to make yourself known.
Remember that hashtags are also important to position your videos well, especially if you cover an interesting challenge.
Several pages offer a free service that allows users to increase their number of followers without investing money.
Although in any social network natural growth should be the objective, this website claims that the objective is not to cheat but to circumvent the limitations of TikTok.
To be sure, fake followers are an unavoidable reality these days, but a full-blooded tiktoker will hardly want to hit high numbers this way.