Opera is among the oldest internet browsers still in business, it was initially released in 1996. While far from troubling the top names in the industry, it has a loyal following on both desktop and mobile.
One of them is Opera Touch, a more elegant alternative designed to be a kind of helper always at hand to find everything quickly. Despite being a lighter version, therefore with fewer resources than the traditional one, Touch presents itself as equally capable of tracking Opera usage on other devices (PCs, cell phones, or tablets).
In this article, we have given a complete guide on how to manage Cookies in Opera Touch.
In most internet browsers, you can manage your cookie preferences, preventing some or all of them from being allowed on your device. In order to manage your cookie preferences in the opera touch browser, you must open the application settings.
- Tap on the Opera icon, which is in the lower right corner of the app.
- Then, tap “Settings” present at the bottom of the pop-up list to open the application settings.
- To manage your cookie preferences, tap “Cookies” in the “Browser” section of the settings.
- You can choose between three cookie options “Enabled,” “Disabled,” and “Enabled, excluding third parties.” “Enabled” allows you to save all cookies on your device. “Disabled” prevents cookies from being saved on your device. “Enabled, excluding third parties” will enable websites to set cookies but not third-party tracking scripts.
- Disabling all cookies can damage certain websites, for example, you may not be able to log in at all. Disabling only third-party cookies can disrupt the functionality of third parties systems.
Block Cookie Notification
To configure the blocking of cookie notifications, it is necessary to use the application settings.
- To access these, you must first tap on the Opera icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap “Settings,” seen at the bottom of the pop-up menu that appears to open the settings.
- In the list of settings, touch “Block cookie dialogs” to configure the options for blocking cookie notifications.
This is it, with these few simple steps, you can configure your cookies settings in the opera touch browser.