EaseUS PDF Editor is one of the most useful conversion tools for those who need to convert an image to PDF.
This software allows you to import images in various formats, including the most used ones like JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and so on.
As long as you can open an image in this software, you can transform it into PDF format.
For example, it is possible to convert BMP or JPG to PDF quickly and effortlessly.
In addition to its conversion functions, this tool can also work as a versatile Windows PDF editor that helps to manage PDF pages and edit their contents.
If you want to enrich a PDF file, it allows you to add text to the PDF and add a hyperlink to the PDF.
Also, you can set a password to protect the PDF file from modification.
EaseUS PDF Editor lets you use the editor for 5 days and then you will need to purchase the license to be able to continue using the software.
Also, pdf files will contain a watermark during the trial phase.
Steps to Convert JPG to PDF on Windows using EaseUS PDF Editor:
Step 1: Install
- Visit EaseUs official website www.easeus.com
- Once the homepage loads up, click on Utilities option on the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, click on PDF Editor.
- On the next page, click on Free trial (Supports Windows10/8.1/7).
- Save the pdf_editor.exe file to one of your folders.
- Double click or right-click on the exe file to install the software.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and in no time you should have it installed.
Step 2: Run
If you didn’t create a desktop shortcut you can search for the EaseUS launcher on the Windows Search.
Step 3: Convert to PDF
- From the menu, Click Create -> From Files, then select the images you want to convert.
- Once you have selected the image the conversion will start.
- When the conversion is complete, click on the Save icon to store the PDF copy on your computer.
There you go, you have successfully converted an image file to a PDF using EaseUS PDF Editor.
Converted pdf with a trial license will have a watermark on your PDF, to get rid of it you will need to purchase the License.
If you are on Windows 10 then you can convert images to PDFs for free, read here on How to can convert images to PDF on Windows 10.
Or if you need a more dynamic converter where you can not only create PDF but also edit them, then you should probably try Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, read this article on how to download and convert to PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for free.