Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps in the industry.
It enables users to share pictures, messages, and videos in a variety of ways.
The videos and pictures are deleted immediately after they are sent and this security feature is very popular with users.
However, in recent years, it has been possible to make a photo visible to friends for 24 hours, it is then recorded as a story.
Most users have more than one social media account for a variety of reasons, including the need to have separate accounts for family, friends, or co-workers.
Can you have two Snapchat accounts?
Snapchat allows its users to create multiple accounts, but they have to be associated with a different email address or phone number.
You cannot use the same email address or phone number on two different accounts, each must have separate details. If you create a second account, you will have to use a different username, but you can still have the same username.
If you expect to use both Snapchat accounts on one device, you will have to log out each time you want to. Snapchat allows you to save accounts on your device, so if you log out, you can switch to another account immediately.
And if you want to be connected to 2 different accounts on the same device, then you can try the cloning apps on your android. This will allow you to access a different account in the cloned application so that you can use two Snapchat accounts on the same device.
So in short, if you create two or more Snapchat accounts, then you have to remember:
- If you log in to your account on another device, you will be logged out immediately. So first log out and log in with the other account.
- A few third-party apps and tools are circulating on the Internet that allegedly allows you to use two accounts at the same time. However, you should be cautious about such apps – most of these programs have viruses and malware in their luggage.
- In the worst case, sensitive private data could be tapped. Do not use third-party software of this type and log on and off manually.
Steps to create second Snapchat Account
The process for opening a second account is almost the same as for a first account. You must first download and install the mobile application from the App Store or Play Store.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add another or second account:
1. Click on the Registration section. Then create a username that should be different from your first Snapchat account.
2. You must choose your nickname because you can no longer change it.
3. Enter your password that you can remember easily. You are then asked to enter your phone number, enter the number different from your first account. You will then receive a text message containing a verification code. Enter the code received in the corresponding box.
4. You have to put a different phone number. Indeed, you cannot create 2 Snapchat accounts with the same phone number. If you don’t have another phone number, you can sign up with an email address.
6. To do this, click on REGISTER WITH AN E-MAIL ADDRESS.
7. Enter your email address to receive the link. Click on the link received in your email to activate your account. Your second Snapchat account is thus opened and activated.
8. You can now find friends on this social network and post photos or snaps.
Method to have 2 Snapchat accounts on 1 phone via Third-Party Application
Now for you to know how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on 1 phone, these are the things you need to do on your Android device.
1. First you have to download and then install the Parallel Space App from your Google Play Store. The Parallel Space app is made to make this task easier for you. Through this app, you can have two Snapchat accounts on your smartphone.
2. Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the Parallel Space app on your Android device, go ahead and launch it on your Android device.
3. Once the app is fully installed, go ahead and hit the Home button at the bottom of your screen.
4. After that, go ahead and find the application that you want to add to your Parallel Space application. Then, the app will show you a clone that will serve as your imaginary Android device.
5. And from there, go ahead and choose Snapchat from the set of apps displayed on your device screen and then tap on the Add to Parallel Space option located at the bottom of the screen.
6. And after that, the Parallel Space app will ask for your permission because Parallel Space will collect the log once the app crashes. Don’t worry as this will not obtain your personal information and any information you obtain will not be disclosed to any third-party programs. Here, you can reject the permission requested by the app.
7. And once you have decided to accept the permission or reject it, the new Snapchat app will be loaded onto your Android device and ready for use. So just go ahead and log into your second Snapchat account on this page so that you can use it at the same time you use your first account.
8. Once you are done following all the steps we have mentioned above, you can now go ahead and learn how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on 1 phone.
Now that you know how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on 1 phone, now is the time to do some tricks where you can make use of the best of your Snapchat application. And once you do this, you can separate your personal use from your business needs. Knowing how to have 2 Snapchat accounts on 1 phone will help you maximize your time and get all the things you need to do with your Snapchat app in no time.
Also, you need to make sure that you already know that you are getting those notifications from your first account while using Parallel Space once you have more than one Snapchat accounts using just one Android or iOS device. So, all thanks to the Parallel Space app, it has come up as a possible way to have two Snapchat accounts just by using one Android device.