Welcome to Guideline of Hotmail Account
Here you will get an idea on Hotmail login, Sign up and Sign out
Before starting don’t be confused on Hotmail.com and outlook.com.
Many people think the outlook is different from Hotmail.com
But it’s not.
In 90s Microsoft bought a service which is still popular was called Hotmail but now it has been upgraded and rebranded to outlook.com
ok, let us come to the point for what you are looking for.
Hotmail or Outlook – Sign Up
Go to any web browser and visit the Hotmail Login Account. You will be directed to the page as shown in the image.
Step 2: Click on the “Create Free Account“.you will be redirected to a page like shown:
you have 2 options either creating with outlook.com or Hotmail.com
In your case, you are looking at Hotmail sign up so dropdown and select hotmail.com with an available new email that you like to use for mailing.
Step 3: Click the “Next” tab. And create a password
Step 4: Click the “Next” tab again.Prove your first name and surname for the of the email so that while you use email service provided by Hotmail Sign in account it will display your name as a sender
Step 4: Again “Next“.Provide your Country and Birthdate data.
Step 5: All most done.By verifying you are not a robot with entering the characters that will be given on the process after click “Next” tab as shown below in the images:
Now for the last time click the “Next” tab.
This is how you create your Hotmail login account.
Now Lets login with your created account.
Hotmail or Outlook – Login
Step 1: Go to the Homepage of the Hotmail Login Account and click the “Sign in” tab on the top right side.
Now for login, you can use email, phone or skype id.
Step 2: Click the “Next” tab and provide a password that you created for the email id :
Step 3: Click “Sign in” and enjoy your Hotmail login account portal look like shown in the image:
Hotmail Sign Out
This is very simple.
After login to your Hotmail account, Just click our profile icon at the top right corner as shown in the image:
You see “Sign out” there and just click it and logout for the privacy of your account.
Hotmail – Theme setting
Go to setting icon on the top right and click it, Then you will see the option as shown in the image:
You can choose any theme you like. There is more option by clicking the theme. As you see in the image there is:
- Dark mode: Not all theme are available in Dark mode
- focused inbox: Sort messages into focus.
- Display density: can set how many messages can display in the message list at one time.
- Conversation view: shows replies to the same messages together
You can explore many Hotmail setting by clicking “View all Outlook setting“.
Benefits – Hotmail/Outlook Login account
- Online integration with the office: Hotmail (Windows Live Hotmail) provides you access to create and edit Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word attached to the mail without downloading them to your device.
- Calendar: An amazing feature to add the upcoming events which are useful for the reminder.
- Interactive: Interact with people through the mail directly.
- Skype: video call anyone or video chat with the people in your contact list.
- Auto-Update Contact: It also allows you to auto-update and save contacts automatically.
- Unlimited Storage Space: It allows you to save a huge amount of data in the drive.
- Good Security: It uses the content for the single purpose of notification service and does not share your data with any third party.
- Free Account: Don’t need to pay a single penny to create Hotmail/Outlook account as it is completely free to Hotmail sign up.
You may like:
- Enable Two-Step Verification In Hotmail Account
- How To Reset Hotmail Password
- Recover Deleted Hotmail Emails | 9 Easy Steps