Hotmail Password Reset
- Go to Hotmail Login Account and then you’ll see a web navigation page.
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
- Enter your Outlook Username and click on the “Next option”.
- Now, click on the “Forgot my Password” option.
- Input your Username and then click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, you’ll have to verify your identity, supply the code at its respective place and hit the Next option.
- Note: A code will be sent to your email or your phone which you can use to verify your identity.
- You’ll have to create a new password and verify it by re-entering twice.
- After creating the new password, click on the “Next” tab.
So, these are the simple steps to reset the forgotten password of your Hotmail account.
Reset Hotmail password on Mobile :
- Download and open the Outlook app which is easily available at the app store and play store for Hotmail password reset.
- Outlook App for Android Devices: Download link.
- Outlook App for iPhone: Download link.
- Now, input your Hotmail email address at it its respective field.
- After submitting your Hotmail Username, click on the “Next” tab.
- Click on the “Forgot my Password” tab.
- Now, click on the “I’ve forgotten my password” option from the box.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- Now, enter the verification code which you will see on the screen.
- After supplying the verification code, click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you’ll have to verify your identity with a link that will be sent to your email.
- Note: Go to that link and then you’ll get the instructions that will guide you to get a new password.
- Create a new password and re-enter it for verification.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
So, these are the simple steps to perform a successful Hotmail account password reset with your mobile phone.
You may like:
- How To Setup Hotmail Account
- Enable Two-Step Verification In Hotmail Account
- Recover Deleted Hotmail Emails | 9 Easy Steps