Table of Contents
Lowe’s Credit Card is for the customers who are looking to purchase home appliances, flooring, hardware, building supplies, plumbing & paints, electrical, home decor, and many more from any of the Lowe’s stores. Lowe’s Advantage Card and Lowe’s Business Credit card is used to purchasing goods, pay bills and other bill payments on store purchases. Synchrony Bank is the card issuer and customers can manage their credit account from its login portal. You can sign in to Lowes Credit Card online portal from Synchrony Bank also. Any purchases on Lowe’s online portal and stores across the United States can be paid with Lowes Credit Card.
If you are having a problem logging in or becoming a registered customer/user of Lowes Credit Card, this article has a step by step instructions to login to Lowe’s Credit Card. Before we jump to the steps, let us give you some benefits of the card and its services. Some of the benefits and promotional offers provided by are as follows:
- 10% off on your purchase today for new accounts
- 5% discount on every shopping with Lowe’s stores or online portal
- 6 months special financing on $299 minimum purchase required
- Online shopping made easy
- 48 fixed monthly payments @ 2.99% APR
- Stores all around the United States. Find one near you here https://www.lowes.com/Lowes-Stores
Visit the card features page to learn more about the offers available for you.
How to Login to Lowe’s Credit Card
If you are a registered customer and a cardholder of the card, then you can login to the credit card portal and make payments for your purchases from their stores at the convenience of your home and from your internet-connected devices as computer and mobile devices. Below are the steps to login to manage accounts and make payments.
Step 2: Enter your User ID associated with the card.
Step 3: Select “Remember me” to be able to login easily the next time you visit.
Step 4: Click the blud “Sign In” button.
Step 5: Enter your password on another page and confirm your personalized security image to login and access your credit card profile.
Forgot Your Sign Details
Look up my User ID
- Step 1: Find and click the link that says Look up my user ID link on the login page.
- Step 2: Enter your card number.
- Step 3: Enter your billing zip code and click the “Find User ID” button.
- Step 1: Enter your user ID on the login page.
- Step 2: Click the “Sign In” button then select the option for password lookup on the next screen.
How To Apply For Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card?
Customers who are looking to become a valid and registered user of the credit card can apply online to become an owner of Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card and use its services. Below are to steps to apply for the credit card
Step 1: Go to the card features page and click on the Apply Now button.
Step 2: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and Mobile Phone Number.
Step 3: Enter your name and other details into their respective fields.
Step 4: Enter your residential / billing address and select the housing type.
Step 5: Enter your primary phone number and select the type of phone from options like home, business, or cell phone number.
Step 6: Enter your email address and confirm the same in the next field.
Step 7: Enter your social security number or TIN.
Step 8: Enter your date of birth.
Step 9: Specify your net annual income.
Step 10: Provide your Associate ID if any.
Step 11: Click the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step. Select options on the next page, accept terms and conditions and look for the result of approval on the next page.
How To Activate Your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card?
- Step 1: Select the Advantage card below the New Users section on the above login page and click on the Register and Activate button.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID and Password on the next page.
- Step 3: Follow the instruction on the screen to register and activate your credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a MyLowe’s account and a Lowe’s Advantage account?
- MyLowe’s account allows you to keep track of your online and in-store purchases, receive free shipping on orders totaling $45 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added, return items without a receipt and access saved products online. The Lowe’s Advantage Card is a credit card that allows you to start and complete your shopping with 5% off everyday savings or Special Financing. Apply now for the Lowe’s Advantage card to get your shopping started.
How do I apply for a Lowe’s Credit account?
- Visit the Lowe’s Credit Center to know about Lowe’s Advantage Card and Lowe’s Business Credit Card. Decided which card fits your needs and begin your application for the card.
Consumer Credit Cards: 1-888-840-7651
Business Account: 1-888-840-7651
Accounts Receivable: 1-866-232-7443
Business Rewards: 1-866-537-1397