Broward SSO is the SSO login technique used by Broward County Public Schools, USA to enable its students to have one-stop access to most of the websites and applications which they use for their educational purposes. It enables students to access numerous websites without having to sign in again.
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication capability that allows users to access multiple applications with a single set of sign-in credentials. Typically, companies use SSO to provide easier access to a number of webs, on-premises, and cloud applications for a better user experience. It can also give IT more control over user access, reduce password-related phone support calls, and improve security and compliance.
Benefits of Broward SSO login
Broward SSO Login is all about providing its students the capability to use numerous websites and applications with a one-time sign-in process to ease their educational requirements. The other benefits it provides are as follows:
- One time Sign in.
- Access to Destiny, Discovery Education, Atomic Learning, Office 365, and more.
- Ability to manage passwords from anywhere using the new self-service password reset tool.
- Reduces the burden of memorizing multiple passwords.
- Easy to implement and connect to new data sources.
- It helps greater productivity of their students and a decrease in requests for assistance for loss of password. Computer systems are thus less overloaded and less expensive.
A complete guide to using Zoosk login
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to log in, navigate, reset account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using Broward SSO Login.
Steps to Login to Broward SSO
New students who will be using Broward SSO Login for the first time might have some problems, so follow the steps mentioned below to log into Broward as a student.
- Enter www.browardschools.com on your browser or click here.
- Once on the homepage, locate Sign In option and click on it.
- You will see the new Clever Login page where you have to select either Log in with Active Directory or Log in with Clever Badges.
- If you chose to Log in with Active Directory, then you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to Sign in with your Broward schools Personnel Number or Student Number.
- Usually, the Student Number provided by the school consists of a Ten-digit number (06########) starting with 06.
- Enter your Password, which is usually Windows (Active Directory) password or Office 365 password. Then click on the Sign In button.
- If you chose to Log in with Clever Badges, then the next page will ask you to turn on your webcam.
- Grant permission to your Browser to turn on the webcam.
- Scan with QR code and then click on Log In.
- As this is your first time logging into BCPS Clever login, you have to set up alternate authentication information for which the system will ask you several security questions.
- Answer each question and click on the Save button.
That's it, you have now successfully logged into your BCPS Login account.
Reset Broward Password
If you forget your password to your Broward SSO login, then it's easy to recover your password for which you can follow the simple method as mentioned below:
- Visit the BCPS home page or click here.
- Go to the Sign In page.
- Then click on the Recover your Account link.
- Enter your Student number or Personnel number
- Then click on the Next button, the system will send you the password reset link to the email you have associated with your Username. Contact your teacher or district tech support if you had not set up account recovery methods.
- Click on the link after which you will be redirected to the account recovery page.
- Enter the new password, and then click on Save.
This is it, you have now successfully changed your Broward SSO Clever password.
Reset Broward Single Sign InUsername
If you forgot or want to change your Broward Clever username, then you need to contact your site administrator and request him to change your Username.
Or follow the methods mentioned below if you want to log in with a backup code.
- Go to Broward Clever Login Page.
- Then click on the Sign in help option.
- Once on the Login Help page, you will have a couple of options to resolve your login issues.
- Click on Students: Log in with a Backup Code if you have a backup code.
- Enter the Backup Code that is provided to you by your teacher which consists of 7 letters and numbers. Remember, that backup code can be used only once.
Use a backup method (such as email or phone number) to restore access to your Active Directory account.
Deactivate or Delete Broward SSO Account
As long as you are a student of Broward County Public Schools, it is better that you use your Broward SSO Login so you can have access to numerous websites and applications with a single click. However, if you don’t want to use the Broward SSO login, then you have to request your teacher or system administrator to deactivate your account.
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Single Sign In||Single Sign In|
|Contact Us||Contact Us|
|School Calendar||School Calendar|
|Clever Help Center||Clever Help Center|
|School Name||Broward County Public Schools|
|No. of Schools||327|
|No. of Students||271,517|
|No. of Teachers||15,084|