Comdata has become the leading experts in Customer Management Outsourcing. The outsourcing of interactions and processes involving end customers to technologies and consultancy activities aimed at improving the customer experience are included in the services of Comdata. They combine an international footprint with strong local expertise, with more than 50,000 passionate employees working in 30 languages.
Comdata cards are used for many job-related compensation and expense processes, such as payroll distribution, bonus distribution, and expense account management. The cards contain the MasterCard logo and can be used as debit cards anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Like most debit and credit cards, a Comdata card must be activated online or via phone call before using it for the first time.
Everything from payroll reimbursement and fees to incentives, bonuses, and rewards can be distributed on the cards. Employees can use the cards to withdraw cash from ATMs and make purchases online and offline. Once the card is activated, they can check their balance online or by phone.
What Are Benefits of Comdata Card ?
Comdata has made its employees’ life easier by creating Comdata cards. The advantages that the card offer are as follows:
- The employees can receive their salary on time and can withdraw anytime they want.
- It is also beneficial for the management of the company to distribute the salaries via card so there is no need to hand on cash.
- The salaries and payments of the employees can be directly deposited in their multiple bank accounts.
- The card can be used in more than 80,000 ATMs all around the nation for free.
- They don’t charge any hidden fees or charges. The employees don’t have to pay any monthly fee, idle fee, overdraft fee, minimum balance rate, real-time customer service price, and internet access rate.
- It’s safer, quick, fast, easy, and reliable.
A complete guide to using Comdata account?
If you are looking for the complete guide and step by step method to activate,login, reset account, and cotact support team, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using comdata.
How to activate a Comdata card?
Comdata has an Internet portal that allows cardholders to activate their cards online. Once you receive your Comdata Card by mail, you can register the card online and activate it. For this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ActScreen from your browser.
- Then enter your Card Number and Activation code and click on the NEXT button. The last four digits of your social security number are your activation code.
- Now follow the instruction as given on the screen and your card will be activated online.
- A Comdata account will be created during the registration process. The account can be used to keep track of your balance and expense history.
- Once the card is activated, it is available for immediate use.
How to activate Comdata Card by phone?
If you don’t want to activate your card via an online portal, the other option for you is to activate the card via phone call.
- Dial the activation phone number that is provided in your Comdata Welcome Card Kit.
- The automated service will walk you through the activation process. You'll need to enter the card number and activation code, which again is the last four digits of your Social Security number.
How to login to your Comdata Card account online and check for your balance?
Once you activate your card, you can use it immediately to withdraw cash or pay online and offline. After few transactions if you want to check your remaining balance, then you need to login into your Comdata Card online account for which follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage from your browser.
- Enter your Username and Password and then click on Log In button.
- Your card balance and activity will be displayed on your account page.
How to reset Username for Comdata Card?
If you forget your Username for your online Comdata Card login account or you want to reset the registered Username, then you can easily do so by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the link https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage from your browser and click on the option FORGET YOUR USERNAME?
- A screen will appear which prompts you to enter your Card Number and Email address.
- Enter the required information and click on SUBMIT REQUEST or RESET option.
- If you click on SUBMIT REQUEST, a link will be sent to your email with your Username.
- If you click on the RESET option, a link will be sent to your email so you can reset your Username.
How to reset the password for Comdata Card Login?
If you forget your password or want to reset your password for the Comdata Card Login account inline, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
- As mentioned above, go to the link https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage from your browser.
- Click on the option FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter your Username and Email address and click on SUBMIT REQUEST or RESET option.
- If you click on SUBMIT REQUEST, an email will be sent to you with your password.
- If you click on the RESET option, a link will be sent to you which you can click and reset your new password.
How to connect with Comdata Card Support?
If following the above-mentioned process won't let you log in to your account or you still face some errors, or you cant use your card or your card is not activated, then you can contact Comdata Card Support for further process and instructions. Their contact address is:
Official website: www.cardholder.comdata.com
Comdata 1-888-265-8228 Phone Number for Cardholder Services
Comdata company headquarters address
5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
Phone number: (800) 266-3282, (615) 370-7000