Welcome to Guideline of Hotmail Account
Here you will get an idea on Hotmail login, Sign up and Sign out
Before starting don’t be confused on Hotmail.com and outlook.com.
Many people think the outlook is different from Hotmail.com
But it’s not.
In 90s Microsoft bought a service which is still popular was called Hotmail but now it has been upgraded and rebranded to outlook.com
ok, let us come to the point for what you are looking for.
- Online integration with the office: Hotmail (Windows Live Hotmail) provides you access to create and edit Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word attached to the mail without downloading them to your device.
- Calendar: An amazing feature to add the upcoming events which are useful for the reminder.
- Interactive: Interact with people through the mail directly.
- Skype: video call anyone or video chat with the people in your contact list.
- Auto-Update Contact: It also allows you to auto-update and save contacts automatically.
- Unlimited Storage Space: It allows you to save a huge amount of data in the drive.
- Good Security: It uses the content for the single purpose of notification service and does not share your data with any third party.
- Free Account: Don’t need to pay a single penny to create Hotmail/Outlook account as it is completely free to Hotmail sign up.
How To Sign Up Hotmail or Outlook?
Go to any web browser and visit the Hotmail login page link. You will be directed to the page as shown in the image.
Step 2: Click on the “Create Free Account“.you will be redirected to a page like shown:
you have 2 options either creating with outlook.com or Hotmail.com
In your case, you are looking at Hotmail sign up so dropdown and select hotmail.com with an available new email that you like to use for mailing.
Step 3: Click the “Next” tab. And create a password
Step 4: Click the “Next” tab again.Prove your first name and surname for the of the email so that while you use email service provided by Hotmail Sign in account it will display your name as a sender
Step 4: Again “Next“.Provide your Country and Birthdate data.
Step 5: All most done.By verifying you are not a robot with entering the characters that will be given on the process after click “Next” tab as shown below in the images:
Now for the last time click the “Next” tab.
This is how you create your Hotmail login account.
Now Lets login with your created account.
Hotmail or Outlook – Login
Step 1: Go to the Homepage of the Hotmail Login Account and click the “Sign in” tab on the top right side.
Now for login, you can use email, phone or skype id.
Step 2: Click the “Next” tab and provide a password that you created for the email id :
Step 3: Click “Sign in” and enjoy your Hotmail login account portal look like shown in the image:
How to Sign Out Hotmail Account?
This is very simple.
After login to your Hotmail account, Just click our profile icon at the top right corner as shown in the image:
You see “Sign out” there and just click it and logout for the privacy of your account.
How To Change Hotmail Theme?
Go to setting icon on the top right and click it, Then you will see the option as shown in the image:
You can choose any theme you like. There is more option by clicking the theme. As you see in the image there is:
- Dark mode: Not all theme are available in Dark mode
- focused inbox: Sort messages into focus.
- Display density: can set how many messages can display in the message list at one time.
- Conversation view: shows replies to the same messages together
You can explore many Hotmail setting by clicking “View all Outlook setting“.
How To Enable Two-Step Verification In Hotmail Account?
Enable Two-Step Verification
- Go to www.outlook.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page.
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
- Now, input your Outlook Username and Password in their respective field.
- After, inputting your login credentials, tap on the “Sign In” tab.
- Click on your profile and then tap on the “View Account” section.
- Now, click on the “Security” tab.
- After this, click on “More security options”.
- Now, tap on the “Set Up two-step verification” tab.
- Follow the easy instructions, so that you can enable the “Two-step verification” feature on your Microsoft Outlook account.
Enable Two-Step Verification with your Hotmail Login Email:
- Click on this link and sign in with your Microsoft Outlook Login Credentials.
- Now, click on the “Two-step verification link”.
- Provide your alternate email address and then click on the “Next” tab.
- Note: A link with a code will be sent to the alternate email address which you’ll need to verify your Outlook account.
- Provide the code at its respective place and click on the “Next” option.
- So, this was the simple steps to enable two-step verification with your email account.
Do you know that you can enable this feature from your mobile device as well? Follow the below-mentioned steps which will guide you to enable two-step verification from your mobile.
Enable Two-step Verification Hotmail Login Account on Android
- Download and open the Outlook app on your phone.
- (Download link – Android).
- Click on the “Set Up Now” tab.
- Input your login credentials and sign in respective fields.
- Now, click on the “Finish” Tab.
This how you can enable two-step verification via Android devices
Enable Two-step Verification Hotmail Login Account on iPhone
- Download and open the Azure Authenticator App
- (Download link – iPhone).
- Click on the scan QR code and pair your device with your computer’s Outlook account.
- Now, type the code generated on your phone and click on the “Next” option.
- Follow the easy instructions and then the Two-step verification feature will be enabled through your iPhone.
How To Reset Hotmail Password?
- Go to Hotmail Login Account and then you’ll see a web navigation page.
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
- Enter your Outlook Username and click on the “Next option”.
- Now, click on the “Forgot my Password” option.
- Input your Username and then click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, you’ll have to verify your identity, supply the code at its respective place and hit the Next option.
- Note: A code will be sent to your email or your phone which you can use to verify your identity.
- You’ll have to create a new password and verify it by re-entering twice.
- After creating the new password, click on the “Next” tab.
So, these are the simple steps to reset the forgotten password of your Hotmail account.
Reset Hotmail password on Mobile :
- Download and open the Outlook app which is easily available at the app store and play store for Hotmail password reset.
- Outlook App for Android Devices: Download link.
- Outlook App for iPhone: Download link.
- Now, input your Hotmail email address at it its respective field.
- After submitting your Hotmail Username, click on the “Next” tab.
- Click on the “Forgot my Password” tab.
- Now, click on the “I’ve forgotten my password” option from the box.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- Now, enter the verification code which you will see on the screen.
- After supplying the verification code, click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you’ll have to verify your identity with a link that will be sent to your email.
- Note: Go to that link and then you’ll get the instructions that will guide you to get a new password.
- Create a new password and re-enter it for verification.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
So, these are the simple steps to perform a successful Hotmail account password reset with your mobile phone.
How To Recover Deleted Hotmail Emails?
You can recover deleted Hotmail emails account in few easy steps if you follow the guide mentioned below.
Open the official Outlook webpage.
If you aren’t logged in on Outlook, click “Sign In” and enter your email address.
Click “Next” and enter your password, and click “Sign In”.
After you log in to Hotmail, open your Microsoft Outlook “Folders”.
Now on the left side of the screen, toward the bottom of the list of inbox folders, you will see “Deleted Items” click it.
There is the “Recover Deleted Items” option near the bottom of the menu, click it. Doing this will open a second Outlook pop up.
(If your browser blocks pop-up windows. Click the “blocked pop-up” icon in the top right corner of the URL bar and it will allow pop-ups from Outlook to open the recovery page.)
Click the checkbox on the left of each email you want to restore. (Any emails that you’ve deleted from the “Trash folder” in the last 14 days will appear here. And if you don’t see the emails you want to recover here it means that your email has been permanently, and it is past the point of recovery.)
Now click “Recover” on the top left corner of the page.
Finally, click “OK”. And Hotmail will restore the selected emails to your inbox.
If you follow these simple 9 steps mentioned in this article you will be able to recover deleted Hotmail emails in no time.
We hope you were able to recover deleted Hotmail emails with the help of this article. If you have any quires regarding this or any of our articles, please leave a comment down below. And we will get back to you with answers as soon as possible.