GDIT stands for General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc which is the sixth-largest defense contractor in the world.
It is an American Aerospace and Defense corporation established in 1954 with its headquarter in Reston, Fairfax County, Virginia.
GDIT has over a hundred thousand people working together as a team, therefore to avoid any hassle in management and administration, the company developed an online portal called GDIT OKTA Employee Portal for its employees so they can easily stay connected with the company and at the same time enjoy the benefits of the company without any difficulties.
Okta is a trusted platform to secure every identity, from customers to employees with Single Sign-On, Multi-factor Authentication.
GDIT is a huge company with hundreds of people working under it. To facilitate and make tasks easier for its employee GDIT Okta Portal was developed.
GDIT OKTA a web portal/app is a simple login process that lets you connect to your GDIT employee account from anywhere anytime.
Benefits of GDIT OKTA Employee Portal are:
- Safe and easy to use.
- View and monitor employee payslips.
- Stay updated with company news, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Can apply for the leave.
- Manage work schedules and account settings.
GDIT Oktal portal also helps the management and administration department to have stress free work environment so they can increase the productivity of their employees.
Step by step guide to GDIT OKTA Sign In
If you are looking for a complete guide using GDIT OKTA Login Portal, then you have come to the right place as we will be providing an easy and simple method for you to log in and navigate through your employee login account.
How To Sign Up GDIT OKTA
You must be an employee of General Dynamics to be able to access and login to GDIT OKTA.
As an employee, you will be provided with the username and password from the management of your company. So, you don’t have to create or register a GDIT employee account by yourself.
You can sign in to your GDIT account straight after you are given access by the IT Administrator.
How To Login GDIT OKTA ?
After GDIT Administrators provides you with a username and password, you can easily log in to your GDIT Okta portal account anywhere anytime. Just follow the methods mentioned below:
- First, enter portal.gdit.com from your browser, or click here.
- After the GDIT Login Portal screen loads up, enter your Username and Password.
- Lastly, click on the Sign In button.
That’s it, if the entered credentials are correct then you are logged into your GDIT employee account.
How to Reset GDIT Okta Password?
If you forgot your GDIT employee password then you can easily reset or change the password by following the simple steps mentioned below:
NOTE: Former employees of CSRA can also reset the GDIT Okta password.
- First, go to GDIT Okta Login Portal (https://portal.gdit.com) or click here.
- Click on Need Help?
- Two options will appear L-CSRA Password Reset and GDIT Password Reset.
- Click on the L-CSRA Password Reset option (only for CSRA employees).
- Then, enter your Email or Username. Click on the Reset via Email button.
- You will receive an email with the reset link, follow the link to reset your GDIT Okta password.
- If you selected GDIT Password Reset, then you need to enter your Username and Passcode (Last remembered password).
- After entering your details, click on the Sign In button.
- You will receive mail in your registered email with the link to reset your password.
- Take the actions as provided and you should be able to change your GDIT Okta password.
How to Change GDIT Okta Username?
If you want to change the Username or the Email address you provided, then you will need to contact the management department and inform them that you want to change your Username. Accordingly, they will take the necessary step and provide you with the new Username.
How To Delete GDIT OKTA Account ?
If you are no longer an employee of General Dynamics, then your account will be deactivated and deleted by the system administrator or the management. You will no longer have access to your account.
Refrences & FAQ
Who is the owner of General Dynamics?
What is the Official Website of General Dynamics Information Technology?
The official website of General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is www.gdit.com
What is the Official Website of GDIT OKTA Portal?
The official website of GDIT Okta Portal is https://portal.gdit.com/
About GDIT Employee Self Service
You can access the GDIT Employee Self Service website (www.gdbenefits.com) hosted by Fidelity, or contact at 877-GD-EMP-SRV (1-877-433-6777).
GDIT employees are able to update and access many employment details from the General Dynamics Employee Self-Service website.
The Employee Self-Service is a useful website that provides information on:
- Update direct deposit, federal withholding information.
- View and print the previous year's W2.
- Viewing and print pay statements.
What is GDIT Teamworks Helpdesk number?
The telephone number of Gdit Okta Help Desk & GDIT Teamworks Helpdesk is phone number 1-800-660-3399
What is the revenue of GDIT?
According to Wikipedia, 39.35 billion USD (2019)
GD Fidelity NetBenfits Contact Information:
For employees seeking information and answers to benefits-related questions, please visit the GD Benefits website www.gdbenefits.com.
Or you can contact the General Dynamics Benefits Service Center at 1-888-GD-BENEFITS (1-888-432-3633).
The GD Benefits service center is available Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 9:00 pm ET)
Is GDIT Okta free?
GDIT OKTA is for the employees of General Dynamics to enjoy the benefits of the company, it is a free service exclusive for the General Dynamics Employees.
Is there GDIT Okta app?
No, not available at the moment.