Table of Contents
About eSelfserve benefits
It is a robust application that provides employees with convenient and secure access to important tools and information.
The benefits of eSelfServe login are that they enable employees and customers to easily view their personal information tax forms, and work schedule.
Also, employees can quickly clock in and out and request time off.
How to Login customer or employee portal?
There are currently two types of login available which are different from one another, one is for customer login and the other is for Employees login.
The details should be kept carefully so that no one can access it unlawfully.
Remember to login you first must be registered on eSelfServe. Assuming you are a registered user please follow the steps to log in to the web portal. Also, make sure to have an active internet connection during the login process.
- Go to https://www.eselfserve.com/
from any browser or click this link to get started.
- You will be directed to eSelfServe login home page where you will be asked for your credentials.
- Please enter your user name on the first text box and password on the next text box enter. Username and password should match what you had entered while registering.
- After entering your details, click on the green button where it says log in to eSelfServe.com.
- If you only want to clock your time then after entering the credentials click on Login to Clock Time button.
- After clicking on either of the two buttons, if your user id and password are correct then you will be successfully taken to the respective page.
Please double check your credentials before logging in. Or if you have forgotten your user id or password, you can reset them. Follow the steps below to reset your password.
- As above, please go to https://www.eselfserve.
- Click on the link that says I forgot my password.
- A new dialogue box will pop up which will ask for your user name.
- Please enter your user name and Social Security Number.
- And then click on the Reset My Password button.
- You will be sent an email on your registered email id.
- If for any reason you don’t remember your user id or can’t access your email id then you must contact your Payroll Administrator of assistance.
For any queries regarding Eselfserve Portal please use the contact number or mailing address mentioned below.
Contact Number: 888-277-8514.
Mail Address: APS 3010, Knight Street, Suite 300 Shreveport, LA 71105.