Table of Contents
Enable Two-Step Verification
- Go to www.outlook.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page.
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
- Now, input your Outlook Username and Password in their respective field.
- After, inputting your login credentials, tap on the “Sign In” tab.
- Click on your profile and then tap on the “View Account” section.
- Now, click on the “Security” tab.
- After this, click on “More security options”.
- Now, tap on the “Set Up two-step verification” tab.
- Follow the easy instructions, so that you can enable the “Two-step verification” feature on your Microsoft Outlook account.
Enable Two-Step Verification with your Hotmail Login Email:
- Click on this link and sign in with your Microsoft Outlook Login Credentials.
- Now, click on the “Two-step verification link”.
- 3. Provide your alternate email address and then click on the “Next” tab.
- Note: A link with a code will be sent to the alternate email address which you’ll need to verify your Outlook account.
- Provide the code at its respective place and click on the “Next” option.
- So, this was the simple steps to enable two-step verification with your email account.
Do you know that you can enable this feature from your mobile device as well? Follow the below-mentioned steps which will guide you to enable two-step verification from your mobile.
Enable Two-step Verification Hotmail Login Account on Android
- Download and open the Outlook app on your phone.
- (Download link – Android).
- Click on the “Set Up Now” tab.
- Input your login credentials and sign in respective fields.
- Now, click on the “Finish” Tab.
This how you can enable two-step verification via Android devices
Enable Two-step Verification Hotmail Login Account on iPhone
- Download and open the Azure Authenticator App
- (Download link – iPhone).
- Click on the scan QR code and pair your device with your computer’s Outlook account.
- Now, type the code generated on your phone and click on the “Next” option.
- Follow the easy instructions and then the Two-step verification feature will be enabled through your iPhone.
You may like
- How To Setup Hotmail Account
- How To Reset Hotmail Password
- Recover Deleted Hotmail Emails | 9 Easy Steps