Eharmony is a dating service with a touch.
Unlike Tinder, which is all about looks and first impressions, Eharmony uses data derived from a survey you conduct – to find potential matches for you.
Eharmony is a mammoth in the online dating industry.
Millions of single men and women use Eharmony to search for a loving and caring partner who could meet their need for a serious and stable relationship.
With over 66 million users worldwide, Eharmony has been continuously focusing on providing and improvising its services to users since August 2000.
The website only focuses on providing long term relationship solutions term and sustainable to its users.
There comes the time in every individual’s life when they just want to end their search for a perfect partner and desperately want to settle down with the love of their life, Eharmony has helped these people find the love of their life.
Benefits of Eharmony Login
EHarmony’s web platform is designed in a user-friendly and simple layout.
They haven’t updated the site much since its launch in 2000.
The non-intensive updating of the website may have made it look dated, but in terms of function, it has managed to keep its users happy entirely.
The site believes in providing the tools and functionality necessary to find and communicate with a user who matches your preferences.
Therefore, instead of overloading the website with excessive features and options, the site chose to stick with an older layout and necessary functions and features.
The website has a very neat appearance with proper placement of menus, options.
The other benefits of using Eharmony are as follows:
- The website has a large user base of over 66 million users around the world. This improves your chances of getting a perfect match while still allowing you to choose from several available options.
- The website has developed a unique Guided Communication System, and this system provides you with suggestive texts to start and continue the conversation.
- When creating your profile, the site asks you to complete a questionnaire to give a brief knowledge of your preferences and choices; the site uses this data to find the most suitable partner.
- The website and app will provide you with random profiles daily for matchmaking based on your preferences.
- The website has developed an app for Android and iOS users to access its services from mobile phones. Navigating is straightforward and new user can quickly get their hands on the app in no time. You can quickly scroll through profiles and perform various interactive operations using all of the same features as the web platform. The app is convenient for users who are always on the go. However, the app’s profile pictures will appear blurry and will only become visible when purchasing a premium subscription.
- The website uses a comprehensive match system that matches you with a member by comparing and evaluating preferences and personal data very accurately. It also offers you the most suitable user profile
Log in to your Eharmony account
After successfully creating your account and choosing your subscription, the next step for you is to log in to your Eharmony account.
- Visit the link login page from your browser.
- You can log n with the Email ID and password that you have used during the registration process. Simply enter your Email ID and your password and then click on LOG IN.
- You can also log in with the FB account that you have used at first to join the Eharmony.
- You can also log in with your Apple ID.
- If you will be using the same device multiple times of Login, then check on the box that says KEEP ME LOGGED IN.
If you have not yet created an account in Eharmony to start dating, then why wait to make a new account with these simple methods:
- First, visit the link homepage from your browser.
- A page will pop up which will ask you to enter your gender and gender of the person you are searching, then enter your Email ID, and type in your password.
- Then clink on JOIN NOW button. You can also join with your FB ID if you want to.
- Now you will have to take part in a compatibility Quiz so click on CONTINUE.
- You have to take part in Quiz so again click on the CONTINUE button.
- It will ask you a few questionnaires, simply answer them as honestly as you can.
- After you complete the Compatibility quiz, you will now have to answer a few simple personal questions like your name, DOB, height, etc. You also have to include at least one photo of yours.
- After uploading a photo, you will again have to answer a few personal questions that will on your profile and will be visible on the site.
- Answer the questions after which you will have a free account in Eharmony.
- The next step is for you to choose the subscription plan because although you can create an account for free but you won’t be able to communicate with your match and enjoy other benefits of the site. So choose the best subscription plan that you prefer.
Reset Username and password
At times, you may forget the Eharmony account password, in such a case you can easily recover and reset your information easily.
- If you have forgotten your password, then visit the link login page on your browser
- Enter the Email ID that you have registered with and click on FORGOT THE PASSWORD.
- A page will pop up which will ask you to enter your Email ID and click on the RESET PASSWORD button.
- You will receive an email with the password reset link, click on the link and enter the new password that you best remember. Then click on SAVE NEW PASSWORD.
Since your Email is the one you signed in with, you rarely forget the email address that you signed in with your Eharmony account.
Whether you want to temporarily take a break from the dating world, or you have found the perfect soul mate for yourself and you want to permanently delete your Eharmony account, both the options are available in Eharmony.
Deactivate Eharmony account
If you want to take a break temporarily from a dating site, you can simply HIDE your profile for time being so others can t see your profile. For this you can:
- Visit the link login page from your browser, now log in with your Email ID and password and click on LOG IN.
- You will see the arrow mark next to your photo at the top of the screen. Click on it so can open the dropdown menu, then click on the Data and Settings link.
- You will now see the PROFILE VISIBILITY section, click on the slider and make your profile invisible.
Delete an account permanently
If you are sure that you permanently delete your account, then the first thing you need to do is cancel your subscription f you have any.
- Visit the Login page link from your browser and log in to your account.
- Now click on the profile picture and scroll down and click on ACCOUNT SETTING.
- Scroll down and click on the BILLING option, you will be able to see your Subscription details.
- Scroll down and find CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, click on it.
- Follow the instruction as given or you can cancel your subscription by contacting the customer care service of Eharmony.
- After your subscription is canceled, you can delete your account easily. Follow the step from step I to step III.
- After your subscription is canceled, you will see the option CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. Click on it, a page will pop up asking to reconfirm the closing of an account.
- If you are sure, click on YES I WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT and then log off.
You have to choose from the subscription plan that the site offers. Normally, Eharmony provides you with the following plan:
- $59.95 for a 1-month plan
- $39.95 a month for a 3-month plan
- $29.95 a month for a 6-month plan
- $19.95 a month for a 12-month plan
You can pay via Credit cards, debit cards like Master card, Visa card and you can also pay via Paypal.
Unlike other dating sites, eharmony will break down your payments into two or three small sums.
The site also offers you 3 day trial period after which if you are not satisfied with the features, you can cancel the subscription and you will be refunded.
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Apple store||Apple store|
|Google Play||Google Play|
|Customer service||Customer service|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, CA|