Hello, are you having a problem logging into the CVS employee portal? In this article, we will guide you in simple steps to successfully log in to CVS Learnet web portal.
CVS Learnet is an online web portal for employees of CVS Pharmacy.
CVS which stands for Consumer Value Store was founded on May 8, 1963, at Lowell, Massachusetts, U.S.
Earlier it started as a subsidiary of Melville Corporation and later became a subsidiary of its own parent company CVS Health.
It is headquartered at 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, U.S.
CVS Pharmacy is the largest pharmacy retail chain all over America with above 10,000 stores.
It not only sells prescribed drugs but also a wide range of general merchandise, beauty and cosmetic products, films and photo finishing services, greeting cards, and foods through their CVS retail stores and online through CVS.com.
It has also been providing healthcare services through its more than 1000 medical clinics as well as their Diabetes Care Centers.
Only who are authorized by CVS and employees will be able to log into the CVS portal.
Here, in this article, we will be discussing the benefits and login of the CVS Learnet platform.
Benefits of mycvslearnet
- Manage your wok account.
- Access tutorials and training facilities.
- Connect with fellow employees.
- View benefits and allowances.
How To Login CVS Learnet Employee Portal?
Before logging in make sure to use Internet Explorer 11 or above, or choose any other browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Go to website, or click the link.
- Your login page will load up.
- In the form, enter your User ID. Remember to use your 7 Digit Employee ID.
- Enter your CVSLEARNet/ myHR password.
- After entering the details, please click on the Login button.
- If you have entered the correct details, then you should now be in your account dashboard.
How to Reset Password Cvs Learnet Employee Portal?
Make sure to use Internet Explorer 11 or above, or choose any other browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Go to the website again, or click the link.
- Your login page will load up.
- In the form, look for a link ‘SelfServe Password Reset‘ link, and click on it.
- After clicking on it, a window will pop out.
- Click on the Continue link.
- Another window will pop up again, where you will see four links
- Unlock Account – Choose this option if your account is blocked.
- Change Password – Choose this option if you want to change your password.
- Reset Forgot Password – Choose this option if you want to reset your forgotten password.
- Change Security Questions – Choose this option if you want to change your security question.
- If you click on any of the links, a new window will open.
- Enter your User Login ID, and click on the Next button.
- The new form will ask a few security questions and answer all of them.
- Click on the Next button. Now enter your new password and confirm it by re-entering it.
- Check on the boxes you want your new password to work for.
- Click on Submit and then on OK.
That’s it, you have successfully changed CVS Learnet pasword, use your new password to log in.
Cvs Help Desk
If you are encountering any problem regarding MyHR CVS login, please contact CVS Health IT service at the information mentioned below:
Phone number: 1-855-280-ITSC (4872)
Phone number: 011-1-401-770-2500
Retail Store Support Center – 1-866-528-7272
Is it still possible to access learnet and complete modules from home?
Yes, and No, you should know that the corporate wants you to do the learnet courses in-store as opposed to home, but if your working hours are tight or under some special circumstances you can contact the Store Manager or the Pharmacy Manager to give you the access from home.