my.bestwestern.com is an online web portal of Best Western Hotel & Resorts for the benefits of its employees. Best Western Hotel & Resorts was founded on M.K. Guertin in 1946 and it’s corporate headquarter is in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S. Since 1946 they have grown to be a huge brand attracting other hotels and resort to affiliate with them and also acquiring others making them one of the largest chains of Hotels and Resorts in the world. The franchise now has over 4,500 hotels worldwide and more 2,000 in North America alone. Currently, the president of this franchise is David Kong and the chief marketing officer is Dorothy Dowling.
Best Western has its hotels and resorts in countries like Canada, Australia, Mexico, UK, Myanmar, and New-Zealand. As of now, it operates as a non-profit and owned by its franchisee members.
To enjoy the benefits, you first must be an employee of Best Western Hotel & Resorts.
- Through this online portal, employees can be notified about their payroll.
- View employee account information.
- Notices regarding work schedules.
- Access to the latest news and tools.
- They can also be notified about bonuses and keep track of OT allowances.
- It also allows the employee to view schemes offered by the Best Western.
- Mybestwestern Employee portal is also available on mobile devices.
Follow our Best Western login guide for its benefits
If you have any other problem or the above solutions didn’t work then please do contact the Customer Support team of Mybestwestern.
Tel No: 800-528-1902