Amazon KNet is a standard web training tool used at Amazon.
KNet or Knowledge Network is an online training hub where employees can reach out for online training, check rules and guides.
KNet is especially for new hires who need to go through the orientation by logging into the KNet web portal.
Amazon new recruits should receive an email regarding KNet and instructions on what needs to be done.
Remember to complete the KNet training before your first day at work.
If you fail to complete on time, they might delay your further process.
To learn more about the Hiring Process please read this article: Amazon Hiring Process
How to Log into Amazon Knet?
For new hires, you should receive an email from Amazon KNet regarding the orientation you need to complete online before your due date.
- First, launch any web browser.
- Navigate to Amazon KNet login website: https://knet.csod.com/ (copy-paste the URL to your browser and hit Enter)
- Once the login page loads up, click on the Forgot Password? link.
- You will then need to provide your Company User Name or User ID and click on Submit.
- An email containing your temporary password will be sent to you.
- Go back to the login page and then enter your Username and temporary password to log in.
- Finally, click on the LOGIN icon on the screen.
That’s it, you have successfully logged into the Amazon Knet portal. Remember to change your temporary password after logging into KNet.
Do I need to sign up to KNet?
You don't need to signup for KNet.
KNet is a Knowledge network base for Amazon workers and contains training videos, safety rules, and regulations, and many other educational mediums.
Once you are hired, you will receive an email from Amazon KNet with your username and how to log in to your orientation.
I forgot my Amazon Knet login password, what to do?
If you happen to forget your KNet login password, then don't worry. You can easily retrieve it online, below are the steps on how to reset the KNet password:
- First, visit the Amazon KNet login page: https://knet.csod.com
- Underneath the login form, you should see Forgot Password? link. Click on it.
- Then enter your Username or User ID, and click on the Submit button.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password. Make sure to change your password after logging in.
I cannot login to KNet?
If you are a new hire and haven't received any emails from KNet, then please www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus and put forward your issues.
When will I receive email from KNet?
You will receive an email from Amazon KNet after you have submitted MyDocs, which usually takes 3-4 business days. It also depends on the volume of workforce they are hiring.
Contact your site workforce department and you should be able to get the necessary instructions.
Do I get paid for Amazon Orientation?
Yes you do get paid for orientation and training. Currently orientation is done online.
How long is the Orientation and Training for New hires?
For orientation, it usually takes around 4 hours whereas Training is carried for 2 days (8 hours a day).
What do I do in Amazon Knet Orientation?
On your orientation, you will be guided through the basics of working. You will be shown PowerPoint slides on safety, sexual harassment, and other helpful guides. You will also learn about KNet training videos and how to operate the Shopper App and Amazon A to Z.