Alamo college is a beautiful college located in texas USA which is currently serving eight county regions including St. Philip’s (est. 1898), San Antonio (est. 1925), Palo Alto (est. 1985), Northwest Vista (est. 1995), and Northeast Lakeview (est. 2007) to make the life of students, staff, teachers, and parents easier amid the time of the pandemic, the institution made an online portal through ACES.
Once a student becomes part of Alamo college, they can access this online portal easily and can view all the information regarding their education, registration, check class schedule, etc.
If you are looking for the complete guide and step-by-step method to log in, navigate, reset the account, and delete the account, then you have come to the right place.
Here we have tried to give you complete guidance on using alamo colleges aces login page .
It is hectic, time-consuming, and stressful when you have to stand in line to wait for your turn to obtain any information, or registering for a certain class or just to check the schedule of your class, right. So to avoid such a situation, Alamo college made an online portal through Aces where students as soon as they become part of Alamo college are provided with their User Id and password with which they can easily log in to the portal and can have access to various details including:
- Register for classes
- Review your Financial Aid status
- Check your official Alamo Colleges E-mail
- Look at the class schedule and more!
- The email address provided to you by the college will be the communication channel between you and the college.
How Do I Sign Up Alamo aces?
Since the portal is linked with the alamo college, as soon as you become a student of the college, the administration will provide you with the ID number and official alamo college email address. So you are a registered user and don’t have to create a new account in the portal. However, you can search for your User ID in the following way:
- Go to the alamo colleges aces login link https://aces.alamo.edu from your browser and click on the option that reads How do I get a user name and password? Click Here.
- A new page will appear, there is the last name field, enter your full last name.
- In the Last 4 Digits of the SSN field, type the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
the system will search for your information and will display your USER ID and Default password example. If you are not in the system you may have to contact the College Enrollment Services/Admissions and Records Office.
How Do I Login Alamo aces?
If you are the new student enrolled in the Alamo college and you are logging in for the first time to your account, then follow the process mentioned below:
- Go to the alamo colleges aces login link https://aces.alamo.edu from your browser and enter your User ID. The User Id will be the ID that you use for the email with @alamo.edu. If your email ID is Raghav then your official ID for logging in to this site will be [email protected]
- The initial password that you have to enter for the first time logging is the first 2 characters of your last name, in upper case followed by your birthdate in MMDDYY format.
- After you enter your default password, click on the SIGN IN button.
- Now the system will ask you to change your password and answer some security questions.
- Provide the information and you can now log in to your Alamo Aces ID with a new password anytime anywhere.
How Do I Reset/Change password Of Alamo aces?
If you want to change the password of your Alamo Aces account, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Got to the alamo colleges aces login link https://aces.alamo.edu from your browser and log in to your account entering your ID and password.
- Once you are signed in to your account, click on the MY ACCOUNT option.
- Then click on the CHANGE PASSWORD option, enter your current password, and type in your new password twice.
- Then click on SAVE CHANGES, and information will appear confirming that you have changed your password after which you can click on the CLICK HERE TO PROCEED option.
How Do I change/recover username/ID Alamo aces?
If you want to reset your Alamo email or User ID, then you have to contact the helpdesk of Alamo college which are as follows:
- NLC: 210-486-5777
- NVC: 210-486-4777
- PAC: 210-486-3777
- SAC: 210-486-0777
- SPC: 210-486-2777
- District: 210-485-0555
How Do I Deactivate/Delete Alamo aces?
If you are a former student of Alamp college, or you are leaving the college and transferring to another one, then you need to inform the administration to delete your account.
Otherwise, your account will remain active which you can log in anytime.
So to delete your Alamo Aces account login, you have to contact the help desk of the college which is given above.
What is the Official Website of Alamo aces?
The official website of Alamo aces is aces.alamo.edu
What do you need for alamo colleges aces login?
To log in to your Alamo Aces account, you need your User ID and password.
What do you need to register?
To register for the Alamo Aces account, you need to be a student of the college. After enrolling in the college, you will be provided with the User ID or you can search for the User ID as explained above. You will also be guided for your default password.
One of the benefits of the Alamo Aces account login is it allows students to pay their semester fees online for which you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your account first and then click on the Make a payment option. Then select Virtual Business Office (Online Payments).
- Select from the main menu, Payment System, and click on MAKE A PAYMENT tab.
- Now click on TERM TO PAY, choose the Payment method. You can pay through Credit Card or through ACH Payment.
- If you select Credit Card, enter all your information the credit card number, and credit card personal information, and then click on the Continue button.
- If you choose to make payment through ACH, hen enter an electronic check, provide the information, and click on CONTINUE.