AccessMCD is McDonald’s global intranet, which was introduced as the company’s internal “Global Account Manager” for employees to get the information they need to do their jobs on a regular basis.
After the launch of AccessMCD, it has been getting a lot of engagement from the global employees to get information quickly as possible in a safe and secure way.
So, It is a great initiative from McDonald’s to keep its employees and crews close to the information revolving around the company.
Employees can get detailed information that they need on daily basis.
All Crew members are required to have a linked account in eHR to be able to access information such as payroll, benefits, and training.
Some of the benefits that employees enjoy are mentioned below.
- Easy to log in, can log in using Social Media/Email accounts.
- Safe and secure (McDonald’s does not hold your information)
- View and access benefits programs.
- View Wage information, pay stubs.
- Get involved with company programs and news
How Do I Log into AccessMCD?
If you are a crew or an employee, or from the franchisees, you can easily log in to Mcdonald’s AccessMCD.
Please read the instructions to log in to your AccessMCD account.
- First, launch a web browser (ex: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- In the address bar, type in AccessMCD web address: https://account.mcd.com
- Once you are on the Welcome Screen, first select the correct country.
- For Crew, you can log into AccessMCD using your McDonald’s ID or with the social login that is linked to your McDonald’s crew account. (note: Only an approved email address that is associated with one of the log in options can be used for login.)
- For Franchisees (Franchisees Office staff and Restaurant Managers), enter your username and password to log in to AccessMCD.
- Similarly for corporate employees, consultants and suppliers, enter the username and password that were given to you.
- If you are a Federated Partners, click on the Federated Partners Login link and then enter your Havi email and continue to log in.
As a result, If you have entered the correct login credential, then you should log into the MCD web portal.
Who can Log in to AccessMCD?
If you are any of the following then you can log in to the AccessMCD web portal.
- Crew Members
- Crew Trainers
- Restaurant Managers & Franchisees
- Franchisee Office Staff
- Restaurant Managers
- McDonald's Corporate
I forgot MCD Password, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your AccessMCD password, then no need to worry. You can reset it easily online. Please follow the instruction below to reset your MCD password.
Crews who use their social or email address can reset their password by going to their respective log-in pages and follow their instructions on how to reset your password. But if you have McDonald's ID then please contact go to Global Account Manager (GAM) and reset your password.
For employees and franchisees, you can easily reset your password by visiting the AccessMCD website and then clicking on the Forgot Password? link. You will then be redirected to the password reset page, enter your McDonald's ID and enter the security capture and follow the onscreen instructions.
I forgot MCD username, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your AccessMCD username, then no need to worry.
You can reset it easily online. Please follow the instruction below to reset your MCD username.
Crews who use their social or email address can recover their username by going to their respective log-in pages and follow the process to recover their username.
But if you have used McDonald's ID then please contact your Store manager.
For employees and franchisees, you can easily reset your password by visiting the AccessMCD website and then clicking on the Forgot Username? link.
You will then be redirected to the login help page, select the Country you are working from and see the possible options to recover your username.
I forgot MCD eID, what do I do?
If you don't remember or forgot your eID, then please ask your manager to search for your profile information in Global Account Manager (GAM).
I need help regarding AccessMCD login.
If you are having issues or need to contact to get information regarding AccessMCD you can visit their help page and select the country you are currently working from.